bread??????????

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

bread??????????

Postby stinky17 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 am

can any 1 tell me which is the best bread 2 buy or give me a recipe please? :D and which is the best milk n ceral? :D
stinky17

Re: bread??????????

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:48 am

Morning,

I've been eating white Hovis bread, cereal Kell's cornflakes, and I believe the best milk is skimmed? Dont know about UHT skimmed milk, would that be better for us? Read somewhere that cows can have TMAU also, so p'raps we should be having organic? Gawd, this is all really confoooosing init? Lol.
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:08 pm

it most defanatly is lisa lol but thank u.......ive just has warbys bread buns but on here it says 2 avoid e numbers n there full of them so shall b avoiding them next time!
dont no what 2 eat ive lossed 3 stone in 3months.........but i suppose thats a good thing lol :D
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm

My personal opinion is, we can eat alittle of what we're not s'posed to. Choline is an important part of a diet. I have decided, that, at w/e I'm going to eat whatever dinner I want, then back to diet on Mondays. I'm permanently hungry, and cant afford to lose anymore weight. Chucking all these supplements down our gob cant be healthy all the time can it? Our bodies wont take it. Theres always the charcoal tabs if need be. I've always loved my food, spesh veg, n I'm not gonna deprive myself all the time.
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 pm

i no id rather that that risk smelling at the moment still trying 2 get my head round it...
if ur on facebook lisa ad me as a friend claire rhodes
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Dont do FB, sorry. Just finished my antibiotics, and have noticed an improvement, yippee. With the food bit, what I mean is, if you arent going out that day etc, surely it will be ok? Not all the time, just some. Lifes too short never to have a donut again! lol :lol:
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 pm

lol yes your right but with me i smell the next day aswell so thats when i av a drink fri night then eat rubbish n stay in all day sat :D
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Good on you! I notice if I have something "naughty", I might get a whiff the next day. Everything is always planning ahead init? I tell you what tho, I'm so pleased I have told my family, including the out-laws, we are going on holiday with them in Sept, travelling in same car for a whole day, hoping they will be tactful if anything occurs, one word outta place n I'll give em evils. (And boy, can I do evils) :lol: . But, saying that, the week before I will be back to the strict diet. So fingers crossed I'll be ok.
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 pm

lol :lol: ul b fine....im glad every 1 i no now cause of me been on itv thats why im so glad i went on cause there all quite understanding n abit of my confidence is coming back, thank god!
av a good hol x
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Thats half the battle is'nt it, telling people, and people knowing. Hopefully they will be abit more tactful towards you now. The confiedence bit will take time, I know where you're coming from with that, as mine has taken a knock. But, hold your head up high, only ignorant people comment, and they are sooo not worth it. Try doing said evils. :lol:
Lisa

Next

Return to Diet