what i eat

Diet info and questions.

Moderator: admin

what i eat

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi on an average day i eat breakfast 100g ricecrispies with blueberries in almond milk,then lunch gluten free bread two slices with slice beefsteak tomato ice berg lettuce ,then pm dairy free cherry cake ,tea will probably be 100mg turkey mince in homemade sauce with dairy free spaghetti plus lots of water,hot lemon
beautifulsoul39

Re: what i eat

Postby Lisa » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi BS,

I could be wrong but I thought lettuce was a no-no as it was high in Choline?
Lisa

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:50 am

Hi Lisa your ok with iceberg lettuce about 100mg shredded,i keep my food low i never eat dairy,wheat,gluten,soya any red meat ,only turkey mince,chicken breasts and a special treat turkey bacon ,eggs pure ate as egg white are no no for me but i can have it in dairy free cakes ,i excerise every day i spent so long trying to find what i couldn't eat i actually forgot what i can ,since on this diet i have a healthy pink tongue ,it used to be covered in white coating and thick i stopped drinking tea and have hot lemon as soon as i wake up ,i have to empty my bowel every day if not i smell worse doctors have given me tons of stuff too take ,i also gargle with freshly bolied salt water not hot though,i allways put my toothbrush,tongue cleaner in a sterilization after couple uses ( they breed bugs) you ever waunder why your constantly getting strep throat its your toothbrush infecting you again ,also massively helped is calming activity ,i could actually write a book with everything ive tried ,oh and if you've rushed out too buy the new bad breath toothpaste in boots it has sodium laurel sulphate which dries your mouth ,and breeds bacteria Retardex is the only one that doesn't have it
beautifulsoul39

Postby Lisa » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Well I didn't know that, I thought it was only the red lettuce we could eat, love iceberg, trip to the shop later me thinks.
It's all trail & error isn't it, I'm ok with pork sausages, salmon, and chicken, turkey.
I eat a lot of peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, courgettes, celery, and now LETTUCE, yeah!!!
Lisa

Postby lyndsey » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:23 am

Hi beautiful soul

Dietician at hospital give mei a list of foods not allowed and iceberg lettuce is on it I loved it too suppose its all trial and error and each of us different cause i know sugar really effects me but it states we are allowed plain biscuits all quite confusing i am living on bagels when im at work nightmare what do other people eat at work.

Thanks

Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Hi Lyndsey, ahh i was just following the tmau cook book and mebo research,ive found sugar multiples smell ive just recently started taking zinc supplements for the breath part ,its so hard i try so hard but you cant even smell yourself to see if you've made a difference,the other day i presumed it was a good day i was happy chatting too people no reaction then bam walked into a shop the woman serving treated me like i had covered myself in shite i got upset and broke down in tears ,im supposed to be going too my daughters wedding i know it sounds bad but im so scared about the whole tmau thing its upsetting people just,don't understand,im supposed too eat,with everyone but i think ill just skip that ,my dietician was clueless too tmau till the day,off the appointment thinking wether to get a private one ,just wish there was more help instead of chasing our tails my mum said "just accept you smell" but i said no i cant give up ,someone will find a cure
beautifulsoul39

Postby Maisie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:18 am

Just looked on the Nutrition Data site and iceberg lettuce is 1.9mg per 28g(1oz). That comes out the same as tomatoes.
Maisie

Postby Bailey14 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi I am a bit confused over the bread we can eat. I notice some of you omit gluten.. I know we can't have soya and have yet to find a loaf which does not have soya or e471 etc.. What bread does everyone use for sandwiches etc? .have been eating bagels? Also can I ask if anyone makes soup? Any recipes.. Been making carrot with butternut squash but very bored now! Any suggestions very welcome. Thanks
Bailey14

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:50 am

Hi i only eat bread that is wheat,dairy,gluten free stores free from stuff its bit expensive but you can freeze it for a month,i try not to eat it every day as it gives me a yeasty smell ,a really nice lunch is turkey mince baguette,plus i found if you boil a chicken breast and when cooked chopp into tiny pieces its like mince with passata spaghetti squash lovely,Abel and coke deliver spaghetti squash,and patipan which is ok in small amount aswell as yellow courgette
beautifulsoul39

Postby beautifulsoul39 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:52 am

*Abel and coke * meant
beautifulsoul39

Next

Return to Diet