UK petition + Amazon fundraising

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

UK petition + Amazon fundraising

Postby malory » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:44 pm

I hope everyone supports Bugsy's petition.

Bugsy, a new young member of our community has taken the trouble to create this petition to ask the government to recognise TMAU as a disabling condition. I think this is a brilliant idea and will lead to all other odour disorders being taken more seriously. So let's support it.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42219

Also, when buying your online xmas presents from Amazon, please remember to use the MEBO blog's AMAZON link to raise funds for odour disorder research. It's very quick and easy.
malory

Re: UK petition + Amazon fundraising

Postby malory » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm

ONLY 74 SIGNATURES SO FAR!!!!
I am about to e-mail the link above to 50+ people. I'm sure if we all make such an effort that the numbers can be boosted. It doesn't matter if we don't reach the target amount of signatures: the higher the number of supporters we have, the more seriously these disorders will be taken. :x

I think we all need to make a better effort, especially if we are to raise the £100,000 needed by MEBO to match the UK's Medical Research Grant of £100,00. The MRC's grant will fund research into helping us. :)
malory

Re: UK petition + Amazon fundraising

Postby gemtree » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:33 pm

I just wanted to post to say I have signed this petition and the deadline is next month.
gemtree

Return to Read it here