Newspaper Article

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Newspaper Article

Postby Lisa » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:15 pm

:D WELL DONE CLAIRE :D
Todays Sun Newspaper, and The Daily Mail. (Yesterday)
Lisa

Re: Newspaper Article

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 am

Yes, very well done Claire.

What would be interesting to know is if you are managing now to stay at a constant weight rather than lose any more.
Its just like you I find that there is hardly anything to eat and when I try really hard on the diet I just lose more weight.
Being under 8 stone and a size 6 I do not want to lose anymore!
Do you find that you can eat as much pototoe as you like to add enough calories to your diet?
Or how do you add enough calories to maintain a constant weight now?

SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby flower » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Well done Claire,

You seems a very happy and lovely person and I can only admire you to be that positive.
I will contact you about the diet later.

I also admire you both to care very well for yourself ....
Selfrespect and respecting other people is very important !

Take very good care of you both and hoping you are not losing too much weight....

Flower
flower

Postby bigvern » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 pm

I missed the article guys - is it online?, which days paper was it in (see if I can get an old one)
sorry - Lisa has already given the days..
bigvern

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi Bigvern

If you google Dailymail and click on the Heath section tab at the top, google Claire TMAU in that section and you will get it.

SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby flower » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:10 pm

I just read some comments...

I think you have to pay attention to people who really know who you are.

But it shows again that we have to do more than other people to be respected for who we are.
At least, the people who likes us are respecting us for who we are and will be real good friends,

Well done for losing weight, you are looking amazing !

Flower
flower

Postby malory » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 am

Brilliant work, Claire (again :) ). I'm so glad you did these articles for us. Thank you and congrats. I wish I had the dates before and I would have bought the papers on those days . Every time somebody is brave enough to 'go public' with this taboo disorder we all benefit from it. Thanks again and well done.
p.s. you're looking fab ;)
malory

Postby smelly » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Well done Claire :D You look like you are in your twenties not thirties - it must be a side effect of this conditon that we all look gorgeous! ;) :D
smelly

Postby smelly » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm

I saw the article online by clicking on the mebo site. Can I just suggest if anyone from here sees the article online, can you please add your own comment on the end to show suppport for Claire. I also went through the other comments and thumbs up or downed them to show there were people with this RARE conditon that do actually exist.

You have to join Windows Live to do that (it comes up when you try to post your comment) but it only took a few seconds and although it asks for your details they dont actually have to be true :lol: just make sure you put in a birthday that makes you older than 18 8-) And if you do give your real name but dont want that to be shown with your comments remember to change the button from 'show name' to 'show nickname'.
smelly

Return to Read it here