TMAU Article

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

TMAU Article

Postby admin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

TMAU Article online

I thought it was time to stick my head above the parapet, you can now put a face to the name as the article was about yours truly.

http://www.theworld.org/2012/03/tmau-genes/

(right click and choose open in a new window or open in new tab - needed for page to display ok)

There is a brief audio bit to download as well.

Thanks to Ari - the journalist who did the interview - he was a top guy. :D
Also thanks to Leor, my ex boss (also a top guy) who was also interviewed by Ari.

Cheers all

Admin (now AKA Grahame!)
admin
Site Admin

Re: TMAU Article

Postby mel304067 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi ,
Well done on the article! Great. I've already passed it on to my friends and family who are still a little uneducated on it even though I'm diagnosed! Lets hope someone reads it who can push for more testing or even a possible cure would be a nice thought!
mel
mel304067

Postby malory » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 pm

This is a brilliant article - concise but very thorough and informative. It's great to depict how frustrating it is to be diagnosed after years of suffering only to NOT be cured 'cause of lack of research. Really hit the nail on the head. Thanks so much for doing this interview - it must have been very difficult to take the plunge - what with the photographs of your family and so on - but it is a high quality article and the whole community will benefit from your actions. Thank you for sharing these painful experiences with the world and helping them to understand us all. I'm sure everybody is grateful to you. Fantastic work. :)
malory

Postby smelly » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Brilliant job :D :D :D
smelly

Postby sunshine » Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Great article and thank you for this website :D
Sunshine x
sunshine

Return to Read it here