4th July 2011 POLITICIANS

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

4th July 2011 POLITICIANS

Postby malory » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 am

As near to this date as possible, could you please e-mail your local MP and the health politicians below with a very brief description of how your condition affects you and a statement that you would like politicians to urge the medical profession to take us more seriously. This will be enough but a series of short e-mails sent concurrently by various sufferers will have a powerful effect. (I know jcc, Kitty and Ellie will take part but we still need MORE of you). Only WE can make change happen.

List of British Health MPs to be contacted:

lansleya@parliament.uk
simon.burns.mp@parliament.uk
dhmail@dh.qsi.gov.uk
anne.milton.mp@parliament.uk
malory

Re: 4th July 2011 POLITICIANS

Postby flower » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 am

Hi Malory,

I didn't take much action untill now but I am intended to send my letter to them on 4th july.
Hope everyone can do this too.
If they take our problem seriously maybe they will do more research on it, we have to do this.

Thank you for taking initiative,

Flower
flower

Postby kittycat » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:50 am

I can't really understand why more sufferers aren't joining these initiatives :cry: Is it depressed apathy? Embarrassment? Laziness/selfishness? Anyone who has appealed to a doctor for help, and been told 'it's all in your mind', must surely not want anyone else to go through that? Come on people...at least sign the Mebo petition, you can stay anonymous for that. And send it to the friends you've 'come out' to, as well...Anyone who can't think what to write, pm me your email and I'll send you mine. Might get you started :D love bullycatx :roll:
kittycat

Postby malory » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Phew. Thanks for your support.
Really felt on my own for a few days! Nice to see u back Kitty. I find the whole petition thing really exciting! Sad maybe but I do have a life, really. There are 214 users of this site and, um... how many signatures on that petition?
It was a wonderful feeling when I saw some of my (non-smelly) friends had signed up. One had even got her daughter and husband to sign as well. I was quite touched. Little things make me happy and why not. Doing positive makes me feel positive.
Thanks to the Flowers and Kitties and Ellies and Jccs of this world.XXX
malory

Postby kittycat » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 pm

MP for Epsom and Minister of Employment Chris Grayling has immediately replied with interest and sympathy. Anyone with employment issues due to suffering odour problems should email him now....Strike while the iron is hot 8-) graylingc@parliament.uk
kittycat

Return to Read it here