FANTASTIC INITIATIVE BY MEBO RESEARCH: ONLINE PETITION

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

FANTASTIC INITIATIVE BY MEBO RESEARCH: ONLINE PETITION

Postby malory » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 am

Fantastic news. Maria (Chief executive of MEBO Research and Body Odor Support Forum administrator) and her companions have created an online petition to raise awareness of systemic odour-producing conditions. Obviously, the more people that sign it, the less likely it is that the powers that be can pretend we don't exist. Regardless of the cause of our odour, we should not be ashamed of our condition and should not be afraid of signing our names on such a potentially powerful document. At times I am very distressed by my condition but it is not all of who I am and I am proud to support this brilliant idea.

SO PLEASE SIGN UP WITHOUT DELAY AND HELP TO REACH THE TARGET OF 50 000 SIGNATURES.

Maria says:
"By signing this petition, you become part of the solution, taking action to change the lives of all sufferers around the world, and striving to ensure that our children and our children’s children will live carefree and happy lives, without the suffering these conditions cause.

Only your first name, last name and your email address are required to create your signature"

Go to MEBO RESEARCH and click on 'Odor Petition' or:
http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... nding.html

ALSO:
Please remember to e-mail the health MPs on 4th July. Let them know we are here. Let them know how we have to live and let them know that the medical community should be doing more.
Malory
malory

Re: FANTASTIC INITIATIVE BY MEBO RESEARCH: ONLINE PETITION

Postby malory » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh, I should have made it clear: the petition is open to all of our friends, family members and colleagues. It is not a petition of sufferers only. This means that signing it does not immediately identify you to the world as a foul-odour-sufferer. Therefore, there is no reason to be reluctant about signing it. It is simply a petition asking for more research into a specific group of medical conditions. So don't be shy - sign up now. I'm going to get family, friends and maybe colleagues to sign it too.
malory

Postby malory » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:54 pm

3 of my (non-smelly) friends have already signed the petition. I'm so impressed - I only e-mailed it to them last night!
If they can do it then so can you.
COME ON GUYS!!
malory

Postby smelly » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Maybe its worth adding that it has been changed so that you dont have to have your name 'publicly displayed'.
smelly

Postby malory » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am

Great point - yes you can sign anonymously.
Total stands at only 93. There are many more of us to sign yet!!!
malory

Postby Lisa » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:41 pm

C'mon everyone, get it signed! Up to 97 now, lets make a dent in this and get things moving. :D
Lisa

Return to Read it here