Newspaper writer seeks volunteer! (May 2011)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Newspaper writer seeks volunteer! (May 2011)

Postby admin » Wed May 11, 2011 2:29 pm

May 2011

Please See below email from Caroline, if you email her she will give you her mobile number so you can have an informal chat. :D

Hi

from Caroline Day familyfeaturesuk@googlemail.com

I am a freelance journalist. I write for both newspapers and magazines and focus largely on family and health issues - for example, in the last month I have had features on a child with the rare Proteus syndrome in the Daily Mirror, in the Daily Express on an actress who had arthritis as a child following Lyme disease and in that's life! magazine on a woman who suffers from cluster headaches, amongst others.
Having come across TMAU when I was doing internet research on an unconnected condition, I was interested by your website and I understand you are keen to raise awareness surrounding what sounds like a distressing disorder. I don't know if you have any members who have expressed a willingness to speak to the press - ideally who have not previously appeared on TV or in other publications - but I would be extremely interested in discussing a possible feature on their experiences.
If you knew of somebody who might consider this, they could of course contact me for a chat in confidence and with no obligation to take it any further if they chose not to.
Many thanks for your time and best wishes,
Caroline Day
(Family Features)
Freelance journalist
admin
Site Admin

Re: Newspaper writer seeks volunteer! (May 2011)

Postby malory » Thu May 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Thank you admin for this contact. I am already in contact with another journalist so won't be able to do this as well. I have e-mailed her though and passed the info on to other TMAU sufferers. I hope someone becomes available.
malory

Re: Newspaper writer seeks volunteer! (May 2011)

Postby faisal0833 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Thanks for the post. I am not a writer but i know some freelancer. I will tell them about it.
<a href="http://badabingbaby.com/">Micro SD Cards</a>
faisal0833

Return to Read it here