PROTEST DAY TUESDAY 3RD MAY + MEET UPS

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Re: MEET UPS

Postby idealist » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi kitty,

I got there at 3pm and forgot Arun's number. I looked out for a woman in vintage Next but there were so many people I gave up at 3.45. In which area did you guys sit? I looked downstairs and there was a reserved section but I was not sure..... I looked in the smoking section up stairs...I even ventured to the toilet (two ladies toilets downstairs, one had a caution 'wet floor sign on the door'....but nothing ...nada.... Oh well just sums up the last two weeks of my life!
idealist

Re: PROTEST DAY TUESDAY 3RD MAY + MEET UPS

Postby kittycat » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh idealist what a shame! We were on the right of the gangway, on one of the tables. Flower came all the way from Belgium, she is a beautiful person...inside and out :D just between you and I, Bluey was a bit smitten.. :P
Blu and miles looked like twins, and were last seen heading for Leicester Sq....watchout London :lol: The rest of the party left for home at 8pm. It was a lovely sunny day and a good venue for us....plenty of fresh air :D You must get to the Sept meeting...Lyndsey's coming :D love kittyx
kittycat

RE: MEET UPS

Postby idealist » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Thank you for the PM Kitty.

I think meeting up in Greenwich would suit me better, I felt really out of place on that boat!
Yes I did flunk my exams and my studies in general. On top of that I have a partner who wanted to commit than woke up the other morning and decided he will never be able to give me what I want????????? I am also having housing problems (my landlords built this property without gaining planning permission) and I have to find a place in four weeks time. I am okay, 2010/2011 has been a repeat of 2007/2008, so I should be able to cope. xxxx
idealist

Postby kittycat » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm

So sorry idealist. Some people are plain mean, but most are just selfish, and barely notice that they've crushed your hopes underfoot. And they don't give it a second thought. Either way you're better off without them, which you realise when you meet someone not selfish or mean. You know that already because you're smart, but it's harder to find someone to suit you when you're unique.. 8-) He has cr@p timing too... a spiritual soul like you deserves better.
No chance of going back to mum until travelling in September? .....Now you're both older ....:lol:
Can you take the exams again?
No wonder you forgot Aruns phone no. your head must have been all over the place :cry:
I go away on the 13th til 20th but you'd probably rather I come over after you've moved anyway...Let me know when you're up to a visitor...Take good care of yourself, kittyx
kittycat

Postby flower » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Just want to say thank you for the lovely meeting. You are all very kind people.
I enjoyed it very much.

It's very positive !

Flower
flower

Previous

Return to Read it here