Press Opportunity

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Press Opportunity

Postby admin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:23 am

Hi Please see below from Paisley. please respond to her directly if you can do it

Paisley Gilmour <paisley@talktothepress.com>

Hi there
I was hoping to speak to someone about national press opportunities.
I am features editor at Talk to the Press, an award-winning press agency, and I am looking for people diagnosed with TMAU to work with on features for the national newspapers.
I have had an exclusive page in the Sunday Mirror working with Ellie, a TMAU sufferer which you can read here:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... ng-3380410
Ellie also went on This Morning and had two women's magazine deals.
Is there anyone you could put me in touch with who might want to help raise awareness in the national media?
We would make sure you get a plug in the piece and the case study would be paid for their time too.

All the best,
Paisley
admin
Site Admin

Re: Press Opportunity

Postby sweatybetty » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:04 pm

I would happily talk to the press - however I would like to raise awareness within the broadsheets (Guardian, Independent, Telegraph or Times) or with certain publications such as psychologies/HR magazines/ medical magazines.

My concern with speaking to some women's magazines /tabloids is that whilst raising awareness it is sometimes not informing the wider population or helping raise understanding with employers or other groups who I feel it would be very helpful to educate.

Will PM you my contact details
sweatybetty

Return to Read it here