Calling affluent philanthropists or serious investors

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Calling affluent philanthropists or serious investors

Postby malory » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:11 pm

"Every day is a fight for survival and for a life that I have never had.... I am a forgotten leper, a fairy tale ogre; isolated, an outcast, unworthy of time, understanding, help or freedom. I beg the medical community as a whole do not allow this lack of awareness, support or advances to continue – nobody deserves this torturous segregation." (http://www.rarediseaseday.org/stories/5093)

Are there any affluent philanthropists or serious investors out there willing to back a promising therapy for Trimethylaminuria?

Wealthy individuals are sought for investment discussions with a trusted, UK-based, biotech company looking to raise capital for continued research into a very promising TMAU therapeutic. This treatment could potentially handle both primary and secondary versions of TMAU. It is also a great opportunity for investors to have a stake in a company actively looking at therapeutics for other disorders and diseases.

Confidentiality would be assured, and any interested parties would be invited to sign a confidentiality agreement before being shown data about the project.

Please e-mail MEBO (maria.delatorre@meboresearch.org or karen.james@meboresearch.org) who will put you into contact immediately with the relevant company.
malory

Return to Read it here