ITV - Volunteer required - Fee payable.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Re: ITV - Volunteer required - Fee payable.

Postby Lisa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 am

Right, while we are on a roll, I will be writing to Bella and Best magazines this week, to see if the could do a piece on TMAU. Will keep you posted. The more this is put out there the better. Knowledge is power so they say.
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 am

thats what ive done lol
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 am

Tittering. You've already done it then? Shall I not bother?
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 pm

its up to u but i have wrote to quite alot of them because my husband n i dident think itv covered it all x
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 am

Claire, which magazines did you write to?
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

i went with an agency who wrote the story n asked every magazine n newspaper if they wanted it n so far love it n maybe woman do ill let u if any more do. :D
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Yea, do let me know. Am partial to writing a letter or 2.
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 pm

go 4 it u ant gt nowt 2 loose thats wot i thought anyway lol
stinky17

Postby sunshine » Thu May 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Greetings all.I,m fairly new on here so i don,t know if i,m writing it in the right place but here goes.I,ve had this ouder problem for a long time now and didn,t know what it was.Then i saw this morning programme and the lady on there had exactly the same symptoms as me.I had been going to the doctor for years about it and no one took any notice just sent me to see a shrink.After loosing yet another job because of this condition i was at home feeling really miserable, depressesd,dirty,and sad .I can remember clair saying if it helps just one person she would think it was worthwhile.I then went to my doctor and demanded that he tested me t.m.a.u . So he did and after a long 5 weeks i tested positive for t.m.a.u my doctor dosn,t know what it is .She said i,ll have to come back in a month when she,s done some research on it.I don,t know how i feel really.Glad in one way because at least i know.As its really soul destroying being told theres nothing wrong when you know that there is.so mixed emotions today.I just wanted to say a big thank you for going on that programme it was really brave of you.And to let you know i,m a the one person you helped and there could be more of us.who know.Without seeing the programme i would never have know.I would have spent the next how many years on antidepressants and doctors thinking its all in my head so many many thanks to you
sunshine

Postby stinky17 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 pm

hi sunshine really glad 2 hear that u r getting things sorted after all this time i am myself begining to understand tmau thank god because like u have been really down with it but have got it to were i only smell 3days a month n thats because im on a period n i cant help that, i hope u get there 2.

were r u from? im from york but there are alot of people in london or near there who do meet ups so u can meet others suffering with it.

im really pleased 2 hear from u thank u take care n keep ur chin up xxx
stinky17

PreviousNext

Return to Read it here