ITV - Volunteer required - Fee payable.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Re: ITV - Volunteer required - Fee payable.

Postby melcorio » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

WELL DONE CLAIRE!!! You have done us all proud and i'm sure you have helped a lot of people out there with this horrible condition. God bless you xxxxxxxxxx
melcorio

Postby lines+shapes » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 pm

I've been reading this forum for a while, but decided to join after seeing you on tv today. I have TMAU. Well done Claire, I've been feeling quite down lately but seeing you today made me feel proud, and not alone. Well done to you. Wishing you all the best in the future.
lines+shapes

Postby stinky17 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 pm

thank u but i dont think i did it justice i was 2 emotinol grrr there wa loads i wanted 2 say bt dident! :(
stinky17

Postby Lisa » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey, you did great, I had a lump in my throat watching it. It's hard to say how difficult everything thing is in the space of time you were given.x Did Dr. Chris give you anymore advice, tips, that we havent heard of?
Lisa

Postby stinky17 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 am

thank u, apart from the b2 i dident think i needed it cause i already av b12 but i do apart frm that i think i new more than him lol e ad 2 reaserch it b4 the show, apparently it had been on 18yrs b4 on itv. lets hope more people go gt tested now. but hey i dident smell yesterday so i must b doing something right! i was well pleased with that :D
stinky17

Postby admin » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 pm

You should be very proud of yourself Claire, I am !!

video here:

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/thismornin ... rsyndrome/
admin
Site Admin

Postby gazela » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 pm

;) Hi Claire

Just watched you on youtube, you did fantastic exactly what we need, you are very brave.

Why do people not uderstand that not everyone can smell it and even the ones who can do so in different degrees??

Even the doctor said believe me you dont smell, but that is only to him and not everyone. It is not the people who cant smell it that pass all the comments, it is those who can!!

Keep your chin up

Best wishes

8-) Gazela (Harrogate)
gazela

Postby stinky17 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 pm

thank u,
ive been thinking mayb sometimes we dont smell n the times we do is when weve eaten 2 much choline like later in the day so mayb at the time we see the doctor we mayb dont when were tring 2 conrol it. i hope so anyway lol :D
stinky17

Postby smelly » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Claire, you were amazing :mrgreen:

I cant believe how you kept it together. Its just struck me as well that you and gazela both had to do that live, no editing if it went pair-shaped. There are celebrities who are used to being on tele who wobble when its live tv. You must feel like you can take on the world. You were completely the right person to do it at the right time (all of you, michelle, gazela, claire) because I know I would have just burst into tears as soon as anyone looked at me never mind answering questions! :cry:

Wow! :D
smelly

Postby stinky17 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:38 am

thank u so much i feel so much better 4 going on :D
stinky17

PreviousNext

Return to Read it here