TMAU in CHAT magazine in APRIL

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

TMAU in CHAT magazine in APRIL

Postby gazela » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 pm

8-) Hi All
:shock: Just thought I would let you know that I have contacted a news agency who send stories to Newspapers and magazines that are interested in publishing them and Chat mgazine have taken up my TMAU story and intend to place it in their April edition.
:? It is to go in the Health section and will be accompanied by a photograph of me with my wife.
:oops: I am a little nervous about the attention that will follow the story locally but feel the more people who know about this nasty complaint the better it should be for us all.
:cry: Well now you know so go out and get a copy and lets all keep our fingers crossed that it is written the way we wanted and has a good effect come from it?
8-) Gazela
gazela

Re: TMAU in CHAT magazine in APRIL

Postby bigvern » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:18 pm

well done mate - very brave. :D

just for everyones info the tmau story on channel 4 is actually on tmrw 12/03/2010
bigvern

Postby smelly » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Gazela,

I shall look out for it. I hope they did you a good write up! Well done for being so brave :)
smelly

Postby magsie » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi,
I've bought Chat magazine today and read the article. Well done for bringing the illness to the public's knowledge.
A lovely photo of you and your wife, and I hope you receive lots of support following the article, and that people
have a greater understanding of this condition. I'm tempted to leave the magazine on my desk during lunch break & open at that particular page, when I pop to the ladies....
I noticed they mentioned 'Goodtoknow' on their overprinted blurb. I've looked at the health section on that website and they've nothing about TMAU on there at all, nor anything listed under body odour. Because they know well ahead when the article is going to be published, you'd have thought they'd have included that medical condition on the website they mentioned!
magsie

Postby smelly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

I missed it! :cry:

I bought an issue of chat yesterday when I saw Magsies post that it was out ,and realized it was some kind of 'best of' issue, and not the correct one :roll: ....Magsie, if you still have the magazine, would you please let me know the date priinted on the front, because i think theres asite where you can buy back issues of magazines. I know you bought it april 8, but sometimes the dates on magazines can be a week/month out from the date in the shops. ;)
smelly

Postby magsie » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 am

Hi,
I bought a copy of Chat yesterday, it comes out every Thursday, and the date on front of that copy is 22nd April 2010. Last weeks mag is in my draw at work, so I guess it'll be dated 7 days before that - 15th April 2010.

I could do you a photocopy if you cannot get hold of the article

Thanks
Magsie
magsie

Postby gazela » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 pm

:D Hi All

:shock: The Chat mag issue was dated April 15th on the front cover.

:oops: Hope you all manage to get a copy!

8-) Gazela
gazela

Postby admin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I've had permission from the publisher to reprint the Chat article (Thanks again Gazela) so it should be on this site soon.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Read it here