hi how is every1???

anything unrelated to tmau

Moderator: admin

hi how is every1???

Postby stinky17 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:28 am

just wanted 2 say HI 2 every 1 n how r u all? i havent been on in while but wanted 2 say that things r going good with me get better all the times although i still go though bad times of tmau but in my head i cope a bit better...
did any 1 see me in the pappers??? i wasent happy about that at all they got the story and twisted it :oops: i hope none of u ws offended if u were im sorry :)
i go on facebook alot so if any of u want 2 add me its claire rhodes :D
stinky17

Re: hi how is every1???

Postby bigvern » Mon May 14, 2012 9:36 pm

hiya, glad things are on the up !, sorry about the paper thing, is it still online??
I think most people on here know what the papers can be like - dont worry bout it ;)
bigvern

Postby stinky17 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 am

hi thanks big vern, im not sure of its still on tbh it was in nearly all the papers tho so even if they did twist it abit n made me look a fool the storys still out there n raising awrness so bugger em that was my aim :D
stinky17

Postby sunshine » Sat May 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi claire
Its lovely to hear that you are doing so well and the diets working for you,it gives me hope
I read the article.Well done for being so brave again and you looked fantastic in the photos :D
Hope it continues to go well for you.
Take care Sunshine x
sunshine

Postby stinky17 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:41 pm

hi sunshine , thank u, the weight loss went well but still havent got the hang of controling tmau completly just learning better 2 live with it lol....i wish u well :D
stinky17

Postby smelly » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:23 pm

claire, everything Ive seen that youve done was great. I know there was one thing online that was written in a tabloidy style that sounded a bit cheeky towards you, but I think it actually rebounded on the person who edited it because it made the reader feel even more sympathetic towards you and us fellow sufferers , so its all good :D

Im glad you got an added bonus from the diet that you lost some weight you felt you could do without. Now that youve got your diet down to fruit and vegetables, you should try just adding in things that are really good for you like the hemp oil and sprouted mung beans and walnuts in small amounts so you end up with a really kick ass healthy diet thats still low in choline.

Have you tried adding in any other foods to see if the odour comes back or are you just sticking with the fruit and veg for a bit to enjoy the peace of mind that it gives you?

Im still where I was at the start no further forward really because I cant smell it and it seems to be 2 diferent things - one the urine type odour which probably is related to eating protein (choline) and time of month, and then a second odour coming from mouth which I feel is constant but made worse by eating wheat/sugar type foods. Just guessing.

Great to hear someone with good news though. I'll happily live off someone elses happiness ;)
smelly

Return to Non TMAU topics