give up smoking

anything unrelated to tmau

Moderator: admin

Re: give up smoking

Postby lyndsey » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 am

Hi Kittycat

No jobs to be had yet but just signed up for some agency work had to do three days training omg from 10-5pm first aid etc updates breathing my breath into a poor dummy its as well it wasnt living I would have surely killed it, smoked those three days stress was high, but off them again. Have started writing down foods and can really smell myself now because no longer smoking, chocolate, coffee, white bread and alcohol def no no for me. This is hard as craving chocolate now because giving up cigs. Kittycat you can get syntol 90 tabs for 25 on ebay I was paying 11 for prebio 40 tabs so not much different. Kittycat glad you had dream about cat thats her letting you know she is ok. My daughters breath has been great, but she broke diet with a pkt fruit pastilles which has lactose in it and within 1/2 hour breath was back unbelievable. Think need to find what each of our bodies cant tolerate or have a minor allergic response to. Does anyone think that this smell comes from an allergic response or am I away of track here.

Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby kittycat » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi Lyndsey,
How's the smoking and job hunting going now? Not a good combination at the same time :cry: I was looking for That's Life and Chat in the newsagent, and saw an article in New Scientist about allergies, and it reminded me of your open question...It was about milk intolerance in childhood (My mum had to go up the school to ask them not to make me eat rice puddings, anyone else?) It said that it wasn't the result of lactose intolerance, as most kids grow out of it, but that allergies are quite complicated and still being researched..In my case I think it was/is a simple case of Tmau which improved with the protocol, and is livable...But so many on these forums are still suffering odours, so your hunch is quite likely to be right...I'm sorry your daughter seems to have this affliction as well as you, hope you're both coping ok, love Kittyx
kittycat

Postby lyndsey » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi Kittycat

Lovely to hear from you as always, was off cigs for three weeks and am now smoking part time will try again soon was getting addicted to lozenges chewing gum. As for work doing agency work until find a permanent position havent been on forum as been tired out with the amount of night shifts I doing good shift for TMAU sufferers lol. I havent been good on diet recently with nightshift as want sugary food, but my daughter is sticking faithfully to diet and doing really well no breath odour, thats all very interesting about allergies. I will definely have to get over all you and start saving some of these wages for the trip. Hope you all enjoyed meet up and everything going well for you Kittycat.

Love Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby flower » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:00 am

Hi Lyndsey,

The diet is kind of difficult for me too. I eat a lot when I am emotional and all bad things.
But starting the diet today again, no more sugar and things high in choline and no more over food anymore.
It makes us more healthy and less smell ...and so it will make us more happy after all.

Yesterday I was really down, but spending time on the computer, isn't good for me. I start doubting about everything and I can feel really down after all.

I must believe everything is fine, the meeting was nice, all very kind and nice people

If I look at my son, he never has problems, he is always optimistic and laughing, whatever happens....I think everyone who is down just starts to laugh....maybe a lot of things are also in the mind

Hope everything is fine with you Lyndsey and also with your daughter. My daughter is happy at the moment, very mature and helpful. She's whole day playing music in a orchest today, she's busy and happy.

Maybe we have to be busy with things, no time to think or feeling down.

Take care, Flower
flower

Previous

Return to Non TMAU topics