anything unrelated to tmau

Moderator: admin

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Postby lines+shapes » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 am

Happy Christmas all. :)
lines+shapes

Postby allterrain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Happy New Year to everyone. Let's make our lives better and make the world a more caring place.
allterrain

Postby Lisa » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Blimey, soon came round again!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happier New Year!!!
Yes, I will be eating Christmas dinner, the whole shebang.
Lotsa love and best wishes to you all. x
:D
Lisa

Postby idealist » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Happy festive season to all,

Just attended my first ever Uni christmas party, which I would have avoided in the past (although I only stayed for 1 and a half hours) . As a consequence of attending I broke my no sugar Candia diet (alcohol and aged cheese with bread :( :D )..... I am now a student mentor & an ambassador, so I am obligated to entertain the younger student’s lol.

It went well! l spoke to a few people longer than I normally would. I now know almost everyone at my university because I have chosen to do so. However that means more social interactions :D :oops:

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and has a good new year
idealist

Postby Lisa » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi Idealist,
Just wanted to say, "Well Done You", for getting yourself out there, and "mingling", I'm sure you felt very proud of yourself, as you should.
Not doing too well myself, have shut myself away for awhile now, start intense CBT soon, (waiting for first session app), said I was depressed too, so, will get this year over and done with, and hopefully, in the New Year, start some "mingling" of my own.
Wishing you all the best, and keep up on the good work. :D
Lisa

Postby Abyss » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am

Merry christmas everybody and have a wonderful new year, just wanted to say a quick thank you to everybody who has posted on this site with valuable information which has enabled me to finally get some answers, so thanks and you all are amazing.

Abyss x
Abyss

Postby bubbles » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey everybody,
Just wanted to say merry Christmas, this is my first Christmas knowing that I have TMAU, after my diagnosis in late September I experienced a real low and just couldn't shake it off, i was glad of the diagnosis and fact that I could begin a protocol that could help but was gutted that there was no cure or medical procedure to fix what was wrong however I have started to become more positive and realise that my feelings of rage, of feeling cheated weren't helping any, dont get me wrong when I have a hard day it is difficult not to feel the above but I am going to try to be as proactive as I can in the future..this is going to be my New Years Resolution :D

P.S I am going to have my full Christmas dinner and trifle and fresh cream, I think I deserve it!!!!!
bubbles

Postby idealist » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks Lisa,

Sorry to hear that you have shut yourself away but I understand, We have to give ourselves time and take each day step by step. I hope the CBT goes well, my student counsellor felt that I would benefit from either cbt or psychotherapy, to help me build up my confidence with other people. I am still fragile and I am under no illusion that my life or I are perfect, and people are all going to be welcoming to me.

Well here I am, still on planet earth , but it all seems rather odd when people living great lives drop dead just like that! and little old me still lives to see another day, another new year!!! I know there will be days when I want to hide and that’s okay, but I try and make sure there are also days when I shine :D

I look forward to reading some of your post when you start "mingling" :P :shock: :? :oops: ;) :D

Ps- hi flower read your post and i hope you have a great new years xx
Good luck with your new year resolution Bubbles!
idealist

Postby kittycat » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Happy Christmas everyone, :D :D and bon appetit :D :D :D love always from kittyxxxxxxx
kittycat

Postby flower » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Merry Christmas

... the day of birth
... the day of new life

Don't ask yourself what does the world need ?
But ask yourself what makes you alive ?
Because what the world need...
... is people who are starting to live...

never forget to live each day of the year...

Happy 2012

Flower
flower

PreviousNext

Return to Non TMAU topics