Secret Santa

anything unrelated to tmau

Moderator: admin

Re: Secret Santa

Postby magsie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi,
We're exchanging the secret santa gifts where I work tomorrow, wonder what I'll be getting!
Noticed in a £ shop the other day they've got black mugs printed with white lettering 'office idiot, office gossip,
office totty and office boss options. So if anyone's still looking for some stocking filler for a 'problem' colleague there's always 'office idiot' mug! One of the woman managers where I am calls people 'knobhead' very regularly.
I did look for a hat with an inflatable 'male member' upon it.... that would've been a good one to present to her!
But I didn't find one!
magsie

Postby magsie » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi,
The result of Secret Santa is that I've received a plastic duck that vibrates, and a cracker with chocolate in it.
We have to spend £10 & something to play with was the theme, I've come off pretty lucky compared to some,
one received a sex board game, someone else got a pink fluffy male member toy that moved and sang when touched, two people got other raunchy board games, one poor lady got a bad present, she had a spot a minger game and a bush trimming kit (but not for the garden)! Others had useful gifts like desk fans, stress toys,
swiss army knifes and cookery equipment, or toy trains and robots to pass onto their kids.
The person who received my box of 10 assorted gifts got the most people around her whilst she opened each item
and she was really pleased. Lots of others would have liked to have received the kiss me Christmas hat with mistletoe attached & were trying it on!
magsie

Postby kittycat » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Ah, sweet magsie. You're def a person who loves to give. they don't deserve you. Still at least you didn't get a gift designed to Insult, so some one likes you! hopefully Maisie will get something nice (ie: anything that isn't strong smelling) how I miss having colleagues.....oh no I don't!
kittycat

Postby Maisie » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 pm

HI kittycat, I got a tub of orange body butter from the Body Shop! They'd obviously rather I smelt of oranges! This is my first year in this job and I didn't realise that it's tradition for everyone to open their gifts in front of the others so I had no choice but to open it. Luckily, most people were too involved with their own gifts to notice mine.

I wasn't going to give my main persecutor the book I'd got because I thought it was a bit mean and I carried it around in my bag for a couple of days as I was intending getting him something else. But on Wednesday he came up behind me and said "Hello Smiley" with the emphasis on the smiley and he wasn't referring to whether I looked happy or not! Not much difference between smiley and smelly is there? Anyway, the upshot was that I put the book in the Santa sack but on the day was really worried when I realised it would be opened in front of everyone. Luckily, he wasn't there so he'd open it later. Maybe it will make him think a little!

I hope you have a lovely Christmas Kittycat, you deserve it. xx
Maisie

Postby kittycat » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi Maisie
Well you must re-gift the orange body butter back into next year's secret santa. It should be nicely sulfurous by then, if you keep it warm! (That's unless you get someone who has been nice to you throughout the year) Other wise do that, and spend the £5 on someone deserving, like yourself :D
I felt a bit mean, encouraging you to be mean, but was glad that you gave him the book after he was snidey to you. Where I last worked, the colleagues were comparatively nice, but there was a security man who always said 'It's a bit fresh today, isn't it?' while his little side-kicks smirked loudly. Then, (to the soundtrack from The Omen)....... Sadly a big iron gate fell on him :lol: :lol: :lol: ....G@d did it!... I was nowhere near it, honest! ;) Just call me Damien!
You have a lovely Christmas too, Maisie. And bon appetit :D love kittyx
kittycat

Previous

Return to Non TMAU topics