PSYCHIC

anything unrelated to tmau

Moderator: admin

PSYCHIC

Postby lyndsey » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi Kittycat

Thanks so much for your message this morning, and the dog is much more kissable now. Kittycat Im so sorry to hear about your sis and her husband how sad he must have been heartbroken without her. Your amazing all the sad stuff thats been going on and you still manage to cheer us up. I find it very interesting about your experiences thats another thing we have in common I had some of them as well. My sis when moving home and buying a new one always takes me with her to see what I feel. She took me to one and the energy was so bad I thought I was going to be physically sick. Then it was like a scary film we went into the bedroom and there was hundreds of teddies and it felt like they were giving us the evil eye lol we laugh about it now. I had to get a medium up to my house once because there was alot going on she confirmed things I had seen and felt. She told me the house was affecting my stomach, I have since moved. I find it very interesting that people have been told they are spiritual healers I have been told that to. Has anyone else had experiences like this.

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Re: The message is from Glenna

Postby idealist » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 pm

This is interesting. I thought I would do a quick post before I stop the crack (this site). I joking I know this site has better long term effect then crack!

I met with a psychic today! No I did not have a reading, something tells me that I am not meant to see anymore psychic's or mediums for advice (I have only had three face to face readings in my life).

I only respond to this post to pass you a important message lyndsey. The message is from the psychic Glenna, I met her today (she did not tell me that this message is for you but it is). Twenty years ago the same thing happened to her and she also got a medium in her house, she told her it was happening (amongst other things) in her life because spirit was trying to disturb her from present life. They wanted her to know that she was gifted. She is now a psychic and a counsellor, I think this message applies to you to. Counsellor, healer,motivator, protector, guide..... all the same.
x
idealist

Re: PSYCHIC

Postby lyndsey » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 am

Hi Idealist

Thanks for that important message I was told that by the medium too, she also stated if youre not ready ask them to leave you alone. At the time some of the experiences scared me and I didnt feel ready to deal with it, however I know I have to get more into the spiritual side of my life, as it is making me feel negative not acknowledging it and I do now feel more ready. Thank you so much Idealist and good luck with your healing your a very special person.

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby crazyinCA » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 am

I know this is a really old thread so I dunno if anyone will even read my reply, but here goes anyway...

I once had a one hour reading with a medium who was amazing! She knew things there was no way she could have known. We had never met before, she knew only my name and phone number. Anyhow, she also told me that I am a medium and a healer. I don't know? That was when my son was a baby (less than a year old or right around a year old), he is going to be 9 in February! LOL. If I am meant to do this work.. then I don't know how or when I will develop it.

I have had plenty of strange experiences though. Visitations by spirit in dreams and meditation. I have even had out of body experiences and heard voices, seen shadowy dark figures and glowing, floating figures. I used to feel myself peel out of my body but now I don't. It doesn't happen as often, but when it does it's like I'm just out.

My husband has gifts too. I always thought I was crazy, then one night this woman was bothering me. She would not leave me alone. I kept feeling her vibrations and got a picture of her in my head. She looked kind of like Princess Leah from Star Wars. I kept trying to shake out of it and open my eyes and get myself wide awake, but it was as though she was pulling me back into trance? Then I fought the vibrations off and laid there awake, knowing she was still standing near my bedside. Suddenly my husband began hyperventalating. I let him go for awhile then shook him awake. He said, "There's a woman on your side of the bed and she won't leave you alone so I went out of my body and chased her around the house and told her to leave. She wouldn't so I told her "God wants your head to blow up!" Then she left!" I was like WHOA. How did he know that? THIS IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFIRMATION! I'm not crazy, la la la la. My husband still feels TERRIBLE that he told her God wants to harm her. He was just so frustrated she wouldn't leave. Strange huh?
crazyinCA

Postby magsie » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi Crazy CA,

Your post is very interesting and I've had many similar experiences. I was told by a medium at a Christian Spiritualist Church that I was a healer without knowing it, I then took courses to train.
I also sat in circle as they call it, that's weekly meetings where people learn how to become mediums and how to control and protect/shut themselves off from their ability. I also went to some evening classes to learn. Perhaps there are some places in your area where you can receive training, help & advice. Some people just sense spirit, others hear spirit, and some see spirit, at other times you may both sense, see & hear them.You would learn about the chakras at the meetings and how to open thm up and tune into spirtual/psychic activity and practise on eachother. The meetings usually have an opening & closing prayer, and then at the end you also close down the chakras and ground yourself, and there are various protection techniques to help you protect yourself.
If you are 'closed down' & not walking around with the psychic system open, you will be in control. Spirits can apparently see a bright light coming from a medium, or a circle sitting to communicate & that attracts them to join us. If you have healing abilities and are not closed down from that work, & go walking around the shops you can feel drained because people with illnesses will pick up on your energy albeit unconsciously.

Its great that your husband fully understands and is aware of the same things.

I wonder if your son sometimes turns to face another way & smiles, 'cause we're all said to be able to see spirit when we are so very young.
magsie

Postby crazyinCA » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:53 pm

magsie,

Thanks for the advice. I don't know how to find anyone that could "train" me. There is a spiritual church somewhere near me but I have never been. Maybe I should check it out?

As far as seeing/hearing/feeling... or all three. I have certainly experienced all three at times. Only once did I see and hear a spirit at the same time. I was out of body during a nap. She was dressed like a nurse. She went down a huge hallway with huge filing cabinets and pulled a drawer open and took things out - couldn't see what things - and put them into a tub she was carrying. She talked with me as she worked. At first I could not see her and although I could hear her, I could not speak to her despite trying over and over. She actually laughed at me and said that that is how it always is the "first time" but it would "get better over time." My voice was really vibratory but she was right, it did get clearer the more I continued. She told me that she would be back but this was about 5 years ago and I have not ever seen her or talked to her again TO MY KNOWLEDGE anyways. When she left she said she had to go and "check" on my mom. My mom was at that time battling cancer. Maybe I got to see my mom's healer? My mom's angel? I don't know! I called my mom after I awoke and told her all about it and she was like Hmm. Then I found out that she had a doctor's appointment coming up to make sure the cancer was gone. Weeks later we found out that it was!

The hearing thing can really freak me out. Once I heard a cowboy type man's voice say, "Whew doggy! Now this IS what I'M talkin' about!" And I was so scared. I was like What is WHAT you're talking about? I don't think so! I snapped back into body pretty quickly and regained full awareness.

As far as my son goes...
He is in-tune too. Or was when he was little, doesn't seem to occur now. He used to have "imaginary friends" that we would actually hear making some type of noise. My husband once claims he overheard our son talking to someone about trains. He was about 3 or 4 at the time. When he asked him who he was talking to he said he was talking to grandpa. My husband looked around for my dad and he wasn't there. He asked what he looked like and he described MY grandpa who died when I was only 4 years old and who our son had never even seen a picture of let alone met. We later found out that my grandpa used to love trains and even worked on them. When we got pregnant with our second child our son said he knew it was going to be a girl. We asked how and he said because someone told him. He didn't know who, but it turned out he was right. He now has a 4 year old little sister! One day I had this really crazy, wild dream (too long ago so I don't recall details) and I didn't tell anyone. My son said that he knew I had this crazy dream and went into detail about it. I still have NO IDEA how he knew that? I mean how do you see or experience another person's dream? Whoa! I know that my son's gifts are going to one day be much stronger than mine. I'm kind of glad that he's getting a break from them right now to enjoy his childhood experiences...

Anyhow, nice chatting with you!
crazyinCA

Postby crazyinCA » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm

I forgot to mention that my 4 year old daughter also appears to be gifted. She is terrified to go to bed in the dark. Even a night light is not sufficient enough for her - she sleeps with her bedroom light on! She comes into our room every night between 12-5 a.m. and she claims to see a monster in her bedroom with red eyes. Then one night when she was in our bed, in the morning, she told me that the "monster" (ghost?) was hitting her tummy and playing with my hair and he wouldn't stop. Funny thing is I DID feel someone messing with my hair. SCARY. She doesn't like to be in my bedroom/bathroom by herself because we have an unseen tenant up there. We hear him walking around up there when we are all downstairs. We have never discussed this with her and when we hear him walking she doesn't acknowledge anything. BUT... she tells us that there is a man that lives in my closet and he scares her.

Interesting huh?
crazyinCA

Postby magsie » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:16 am

Hi CrazyinCA,

Wow you've sure got a lot going on there. Yes you need to contact the spiritualist church because they'll be able to help you & if they don't have a circle group themselves where you can train, they'll probably know who does.
There are two types of spiriitualist churches in the UK, some have established buildings more like a church, others use a hall once a week, and others have adapted a building. The christian spiritualist ones have crosses & the hymns, prayers are more like a standard church, the spiritualist church has no crosses, but still has a good atmosphere with flower display, and they have prayers, songs. Usually after a song/prayer the medium gives an address (talk) about their work or something dear to them, then after another song or prayer the medium gives messages to people in the audience.

Have you heard of smudge sticks? There's a technique for clearing a house or a room by burning a smudge stick in the room, wafting the smoke around all corners of the room. Or even using noise in a room, like putting your own vibrations on a room, its your property or your rental space now, & you clear away unwanted energy from others.

You could imagine your whole house in your mind see it surrounded by protective white light, some people even place an imaginary 'spiritual policeman' figure beside their property for protection.

You could try imagining your daughter surrounded by a pink bubble of light under her feet ~& over her head, pink is for love, then surround that with another bubble of white light for protection, and see if she gets an undisturbed nights sleep. You can use the same technique to help protect yourself, another one is after you've closed down your chakras, imagine climbing into a spaceman type of suit thats zipped up and covering you softly from head to toe.

Your son could also leave his body during sleep state, & therefore you were both in the same 'dream' together.

Take care
magsie

Return to Non TMAU topics