RE:chriomuz's cry for help!

anything unrelated to tmau

Moderator: admin

RE:chriomuz's cry for help!

Postby idealist » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 am

I use to work on a helpline for children (anyone under the age of 24) giving them free confidential advice. Often we would get kids calling in and being silly. It use to be so irritating to all the staff members and volunteers, we could have been taking calls from serious people in real need of help and support but instead we had time wasters on the phone.

We would always discuss the reasons why they were doing this? Was it boredom or is it a cry for help? The fact that they found our number and called us could have been some sort of cry for help. My manager said that most of the time they are drawn to calling because they are really suffering but do not want to admit it so they make jokes. Often they were testing the waters to see how confidential we really were. And sometimes none of those theories applied.

I think Chriomuz is crying for help. Maybe he does not smell and maybe he does. Maybe he is lonely or being bullied but nonetheless he is crying for help.We should not give him to much attention because he is not in a place or admitting his true intentions.He is just being silly and covering up the fact that he is lonely and might be slightly disturbed. He calls lyndsey a racist but I call her an angel. He say's these things to get a reaction! He wants us all to respond to his comments.

Chiomuz I wish you the best and I hope you find some comfort and peace in your life and you choose to act kind and honest to all the people you meet.(I truly mean that)

However I think all members should now just ignore his posts because keeps on contradicting himself.
idealist

Re: RE:chriomuz's cry for help!

Postby lyndsey » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Thanks Idealist for all your support. I think it is lovely what you said about me and it is much appreciated, I think we are all angels and able to touch and support each other in different ways. That is awful what you and Sk have had to go through with living arrangements. People are so horrible at times and do not realise the impact they are having on others lives. Looking forward to more of your posts take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby idealist » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi Lyndsey I have been trying to send you a private message but I am not sure it is actually been sent. Please let me know!
idealist

Postby lyndsey » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:26 pm

HI Idealist

Have cleared my inbox and sent you a message. I havent received any let me know if you get mine.

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Return to Non TMAU topics