Jobs

anything unrelated to tmau

Moderator: admin

Jobs

Postby Iketha » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:25 am

So i'm finishing uni or trying to. But honestly I'm thinking it doesn't matter if i do because the best job would most probably be a cleaning job? Or even just being homeless because then I could stink as much as I liked? I love being outside but I look like a child too and wouldn't be allowed to cut trees or garden

So what do you get up too?

i tend to stay home alot and avoid crowded indoor spaces that restrict movement
Iketha

Re: Jobs

Postby idealist » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:46 am

Why don't you become self employed? With odesk, People Per Hour it's becoming easier. Not too mention launching your own site and going it alone (in terms of adverting your services) or becoming a foster parent. What are you studying at uni? Where are you located?
idealist

Postby Iketha » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:57 pm

I would love to become self employed but I don't think I have any sufficient skills or funds to help me do it.
I'm studying geology in Brighton at the moment and in my last year. Most geology jobs are in engineering or environmental which is basically health and safety.
Previous work I have done is office admin and care work. But lately I've been thinking of maybe changing route and doing nursing? Would also like to move up North as I am getting nowhere fast in the south with the higher living prices. It's difficult in houseshares with washing my clothes etc. It's just extremely tiring trying to manage the condition and not having a break to just live without having to pre-empt every situation. I always have to be prepared.
Iketha

Postby idealist » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:04 am

Yeah, I guess self employment is not suitable (at least for right now in your life). And house shares can be a nightmare. Just try and be upfront with everyone (housemates and work colleagues ), that's all you can do.
X
idealist

Postby Iketha » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Thanks yeah I'm trying to get the courage to be upfront. At the moment, I kind of add a joking type comment like oh that'll be me smelling or something. Maybe I'll eventually stop caring and just ignore people.
Iketha

Return to Non TMAU topics