Fish for the feet

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Fish for the feet

Postby lyndsey » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi everyone

Anyone that has problems with the feet like me might benefit from the fish treatment. I went yesterday to solemates where you emerge your feet for 30 mins into a glass tank with tiny fish in it and they eat all your dead skin. Didnt think I would be able to stick it the sensation is horrible when you first put your feet in but after about a min you get used to it. This is good for anyone that suffers from eczema and other skin conditions. My feet felt lovely and most of all my socks just smelt of washing powder after wearing them all day. I am also going to a salt clinic in a few weeks this is good for asthma eczema and food allergies I will let you know how I get on there.

Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Re: Fish for the feet

Postby idealist » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi...there,

Sorry my spacebar is not working as it should!!!.....................I have been meaning to try this....Glad..it..worked..for..you.

I have tried hydra detoxtreatment and that's pretty good.
Iam trying to get a hold of a reflexologist , I saw 5yrs ago.
She...was amazing.....seen other people and they weren’t as good as her.

How long does the benefits of the treatment last..for?
idealist

Postby lyndsey » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi Idealist

How the studies going? I dont know Idealist how long the benefits last for my mum booked it as a treated she got a offer that was on £7 for 30 mins. My feet are still feeling nice today. She also booked salt clinic for me said I needed a treat as look tired at min she got it for £10 two sessions but think it is normally around £17 a hour session. She has asthma and has been twice already but unfortunately think it takes about 20 sessions for asthma so it would be expensive. Dont know how many sessions needed for food allergies thats what I would like to go for. My mum said her sinuses were clear after it. All these things are expensive wish they offered them on NHS no such luck.

Lyndsey xxx
lyndsey

Postby kittycat » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Lyndsey, I'll stick with me PedEgg until they teach fish how to brush their teeth :lol: What does salt treatment clinic entail? Has your mum tried a salt pipe? My elderly friend with emphysema used to swear by his...he lived years longer than they predicted he would. Another working week starts...I hope you have a good one. love kittyx
Hi Idealist, what's water detox treatment? Hope to see you at the meeting :D love kittyx
kittycat

Postby lyndsey » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 am

Hi Kittycat

Hope you keeping well see you still got your humour lol I know the poor fish would need to brush their teeth after my feet. Worried I might harm them but if they develop fish odour dont think it will do them much emotional damage lol. My mum says salt clinic is a room with salt on the walls and its really cold need to wear coat it removes toxins from the body it orginated from the salt mines where they discovered that people who worked there suffered no chest skin problems unlike the coal mines. Working week hasnt started of well as time of the month think I really stunk the team meeting out yesterday, but have to keep positive. Hope you do well at meet up and will def have to get involved after June let me know how you all get on. Well done to Malory.

Take care
Lyndsey xxx
lyndsey

Postby flower » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 am

When do you have the meeting ?
Flower
flower

Postby kittycat » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi flower, the meeting's on Friday. Wish you were there :D kkx Ps. Anyone who wants to give their side of the story should contact Malory...It might be the start of something 8-)

Hi Lynds, sorry about the meeting, it's hard to concentrate when you're worrying isn't it? Only joking about the fish...I know you like a laugh :lol: I remember dunking my feet in a harbour in Croatia years ago and the fish were nibbling them...It was a guilty pleasure kkx

Hi all,
I was in the pub yesterday (there's a surprise :lol: ) and the people we we sharing a table with were talking (so was my partner, but I was multi-tasking listening) and I thought of everyone on here who thinks they are being talked about..smells like taramasalata/suffers something like IBS/terrible smelling farts/fish fingers etc... and none of it was about me or anyone else, just general chatter about themselves. If they'd not been right in front of me I would have gone straight home and thrown my boots away! Some remarks are thrown our way, and are nasty and unmistakeable, but sometimes I think we torture ourselves with imaginings too. kkx
kittycat

Postby idealist » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi Kitty,
First I’ve heard of a meeting :o

Hydra detox treatment consists of having your feet immersed in salt, chlorine, magnesium, and copper for 30min .Some sort of current (Bio-Energetic current) is in effect, working on our own magnetic field. . The water changes colour, however this more to with the current than toxin residue. I only had one treatment (recommended by a work colleague lol). I felt more energised...... My feet felt good and the smell (feet area) vanished for a few days. It is quite expensive and you are recommended to do about 5-10.

Hi Lyndsey,
Thanks for the info. Studies are a complicated topic at the minute! Plus my spacebar is still not working; I am writing this first in (Microsoft)Word whilst playing around with the spacing(nightmare).

Sorry..to hear about your team meetings. Maybe they need reminding what a team is. Maybe they needed to be taught that a team gives/offers support.
idealist

Postby flower » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi,

I wish I could be there on the meeting friday...
But London is far away and friday will be very soon.

You must let me know Malory because I want to help too ....
...if I can do something......

Flower
flower

Postby lyndsey » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi Kittycat

I think you are right about us associating everything about smell is about us, when half the time it isnt. I asked my mum about nose thing and she starting laughing and said I dont believe you thought that I was covering my nose because of that its a habit I have always do that and you are def paranoid about smell. Yes we do have probs with smell sometimes but dont think its bad all the time and I think we do at times associate all bad smells with ourselves. I bought pears soap yesterday to try and thought skin smelt good today anyone else tried this.

Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Next

Return to inspirational stories