Another Dream for Help with Treatment

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Another Dream for Help with Treatment

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 am

My brother went on a spiritual retreat in Brazil over the past 3 weeks.
He had a dream about me.
I seem to have a real problem with heat in my body (liver again!), as well as TMAU.
The heat makes it much worse I feel, as of course when we sweat the smell is stronger. I sweat easily.
His dream was someone put their hands on my head and to heal me.
They said I must forgive all those in the past who have wronged me and this will help me get rid of the heat in my body.
Interesting I thought and true that I need to forgive all the people that have upset me over this.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Re: Another Dream for Help with Treatment

Postby idealist » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi Sk,

That is a really powerful dream your brother had, especially because he was, or had been on a spiritual retreat. I believe that if you do learn how to forgive and let go, things will workout for you! Sometimes when we are blocked people who are close to us can receive guidance from higher realms.

We all have different deep rooted issues. These issues could have an impact on how we smell and how people react to us. I hope you follow the guidance of the dream and life becomes more liveable and enjoyable.

keep us posted. x
idealist

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi Idealist.
Yes, I am going to do what my brother said, as I know that I am holding on to all those past bad comments/treatment and need to let them go. He also said I need to use by mind to control my body, as at the moment the illness in my body is controlling my mind. Funny this was a discussion I was having in counselling too.
I forgot to say that Alexandra Technique was mentioned. This is supposed to give you confidence, as well as the mind controlling the body. Going to order a book tonight.
SKx
SmellyKelly2

Postby lyndsey » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Sk thanks for sharing your brothers dream, all very enlightening stuff be shared.

Lyndsey xxx
lyndsey

Return to inspirational stories