Maybe a good outcome or maybe wishful thinking?

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Maybe a good outcome or maybe wishful thinking?

Postby idealist » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi guys,

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) H
Last edited by idealist on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
idealist

Re: Maybe a good outcome or maybe wishful thinking?

Postby flower » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Your words are beautiful and your dreams are amazing.
It is something to think about. I don t know if I find out....
Maybe you are ready for change, self acceptation , the true about yourself.....???

Flower
flower

Postby idealist » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Thanks flower..... I am so puzzled? Where are our dreams coming from? I read in a book once that "dreams are the language of God. When he speaks in our language"(Paulo Coelho).

Maybe it is a message of what could be through self acceptance. I don't know????????

Thanks again & I am glad you slept well last night.
idealist

Postby lyndsey » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi Idealist

What an amazing dream glad you wrote it down. How do you interpret it as we all perceive things differently? Chiron is a wounded healer who ironically has great healing powers because of deep spiritual wounds however he was unable to heal himself sounds familiar!!! I believe there is great power with the sun and moon and their healing powers a full moon takes away all negativity if you ask it to. The sun creates vitamin d in our bodies and makes us feel better hydrogen can be made with zinc and magnesium these are all vitamins that personally if I dont take a supplement for a few days I start to feel my mood change. Helium is made with decaying matter emotions decaying in the stomach area. Food not being undigested and craving sweet stuff what is it we are unable to digest in our lifes and what is so bitter that we crave something sweet to mask it.

Purple represents spirituality and it is quite clear this message has a deep signifcant meaning to it. Black would represent negativity to me which we all have its learning how to balance. This odour has been created so therefore can be uncreated. I personally would be very self critical and have do everything with the best of ability but am always striving for more. Self acceptance sounds about right to me and we all measure our self worth along with the rest of society and we shouldnt as these are deeply ingrained values and beliefs about who we are. I believe we all have the power to heal ourselves within we just need to believe and release those old decaying emotions that are only holding us back. Idealist this may be completely way of your interpretation but was very enlightening to me, but it really is what you perceive it signifies.

Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby idealist » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you Lyndsey for your lovely in-depth analysis. I definitely got more insight into my dream to add to my own ideas.I guess everything can be subjective and you are right we do all 'perceive things differently' but I thought your comment about; "hydrogen can be made with zinc and magnesium" was very interesting; as I use to do lots of post's regarding Calcium, Zinc and Magnesium a few months ago.

:D
Last edited by idealist on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
idealist

Postby lyndsey » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:44 pm

No thank you Idealist for sharing your dream it was very enlightening and held alot of meaning to me.

Lyndsey xxxx
lyndsey

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Idealist
Your dream was very interesting.
When you mention the end of the world it made me think of 2012 (which in alot of religions is the end of the world).
My brother has heard that there will be a lot of changes between 2012 and 2020 spiritually.
It is said that we will all live very differently, which makes me think will this also mean help to cure a lot illnesses. I cannot help but wonder along these lines.Could it be from other beings?
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby idealist » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi Sk,
Yeah I thought about 2012 after I had the dream. Yeah I have heard about a planet coming in 2012 and new change. I don't know if that will happen or not or even if I believe in that or not. I think your brother is right not end of the world just change. Maybe my dream may have been letting me know that in 2012 new change will happen for me? keep you guys posted.
Thanks Sk x
idealist

Return to inspirational stories