Anyone interested

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Anyone interested

Postby lyndsey » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 am

Hi Everyone

Anyone who enjoys meditation as a form of relaxation a good one is Angel therapy meditations by doreen virtue. This is specifically beneficial to cut cords or toxic thoughts that may be related to your past. The first time I done it made get quite emotional but this is normal and good thats getting rid of the issues out of the tissues. Hope this may be of benefit to anyone who enjoys this type of thing.

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Re: Anyone interested

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 am

Hi Lyndsey
I am interested. Did you do it using a book or did you go to a class?
Thanks
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby lyndsey » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi Sk

Its a cd and you can carry out in the house when you have a bit of peace and quiet. You can buy it of amazon for less than a fiver with free delivery. I hope it helps you Sk anything to make life less stressful.

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Thanks Lyndsey, I will try it.
Always interested in doing medication, as well as self help books. They all help with trying to keep a positive mind set in all of this!
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby smelly » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 pm

I just did a search on my library website and they dont have any by that lady but Ive reserved another relaxation/meditation CD. You're so good at these left-field suggestions lyndey 8-) I would never have even thought about doing that if you hadnt said that
smelly

Postby lyndsey » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 am

Hi Smelly

You will find one that suits you smelly dont give up if you use one and it does nothing for you. I personally have found this one useful for things in the past that I didnt know were obviously still stored away. I also find that doing it before going into work placement helps me cope with the day. Hope you find one suitable to you smelly.

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby faisal0833 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Very good post. I know about it. Because one time i did it with my father. You can do it in many ways. It is very helpful.
<a href="http://badabingbaby.com/">Micro SD Cards</a>
faisal0833

Return to inspirational stories