A little something for you all.

share these with others

Moderator: admin

A little something for you all.

Postby BLUEY » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Dear friends,

Im not very good at things like this and these may seem abit corny but i heard a poem if you would call it that which made me think of my friends on here who i post with so i wanted to share it with you.

Another month
Another year
Another smile
Another tear
Another winter and a summer too
But there will never be another you.

To all who have been so kind and supportive of me, its thought the world of and so appreciated.
Bless you all, you are all such loving, deep, and fantastic people and its my pleasure to know of you all.

Love and big hugs

Bluey x x x x
BLUEY

Re: A little something for you all.

Postby magsie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Bluey you've a heart of gold,
many an uplifting story you've told.
Not afraid to show compassion,
and of hard times you've had your ration.
Insightful, intelligent,
an inspirational true gent
your time on here is well spent.
Psychologically you are very aware
and understand completely how others treat TMAU people unfair
You come across as very strong and wise,
and deserve to have a good prize,
So lets hope your health will fully recover next year,
we all support you, you're held dear.
magsie

Postby lyndsey » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Bluey

Couldnt agree more with Magsie Bluey your such a great person really enjoyed that. As I said before you have a way of cheering us up. I am so sorry to hear of everything you going through now Bluey as if you havent had enough to deal with, but then Bluey you do as you always do and be strong. I really hope that everything will be ok for you and hows the sleeping has it got any better? Thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed that everything fine.

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby BLUEY » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Magsie,

Thank you so much for that beautiful poem you wrote, i am well chuffed you sent that and it really touched my heart. One of the nicest things said to me in a long while, you are a total darling thank you and bless you.

Love and best wishes

Bluey x x
BLUEY

Postby BLUEY » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi Lyndsey,

So glad you enjoyed the poem, it came from the heart and i just wanted to show you all my appreciation of you all and what a fantasic, special bunch of people you all are. If my posts benefit you all in some way then that really makes me happy that i can help and be there for you all i sincerely in any way i can want the best for you all. Thank you for your sympathys lyns its been abit of a choppy time for me and i really dont know what the outcome will be, all i can do is remain composed and strong and whatever is the end result deal with it the best way i can. Ive come this far, so whatever happens i wont be giving up without a fight! Manage to get a few good nights kip its not ideal yet but better than nothing. I read about your holiday and im so very very sorry you had to go through that, i hope you still managed to take some nice memories away with you from the trip and ive got to say what amazing and supportive children you have, but i wouldnt expect anything less as they have a fantastic and lovley mum. Please dont let them ignorant people set you back, you are worth so much more than that and have come so far in your well being, confidence and mind set, seriously when i read that i wish i could of been there cause i so would of put some people in there place. So dont let them tossers (dont know if i can say that lol) ruin all what you have done and achieved honestly take it from me you are worth so much more as a person than what they will ever be! So hold your head up and keep strong and just keep being you.

Take care and big hugs

Bluey x x
BLUEY

Postby lyndsey » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi Bluey

Thanks so much for your lovely message. Im grant now and feeling positive again because of family and friends and all you on here who I can really tell how Im feeling because you all understand. Make sure you let me know how you get on with tests Bluey thninking about you.

Bigs hugs back to you

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby BLUEY » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi Lyndsey,

You are very welcome for the message, and am so glad that you are feeling better and more posotive now. You just try and keep it that way as its you at your best and when you sit there and look back on it you will see how them people are so not worth you going back five steps and your well being and character being affected. As they are just cruel people who you would out shine anyday of the week in every aspect. Have a appointment on monday with the doc who has my xray so i guess i will get afair idea of whats going on, but i reckon there will be more test involved. Anyway will keep you updated lyns, lets hope its nothing to heavy to have to be told.

Best wishes and big hugs

Bluey x
BLUEY

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks for the uplifting little poems Bluey and Magsie.
Hope all goes well for you on Monday.
SKx
SmellyKelly2

Postby BLUEY » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi Sk,

Glad you liked the poem and you are welcome, hope you are well and ok.
Thank you for your kind support for monday, i also hope it goes as well as it can.
Will be posting sometime mon or tues so will let you all know how it went.

Take care and a big hug

Bluey x
BLUEY

Postby kittycat » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Blu,
If you knew the times medics have 'seen something' on scans and x rays I've had, and then 'it's nothing' or 'it's cleared up', so please don't worry. I know you still will, especially as you're suffering stress at the moment, but at least you will find out on Monday. Good luck, we'll all be thinking of you and wishing you well. Let us know ASAP. love kittyxxx ps. Don't forget to keep those eyes peeled...nurses??? I'm getting one of me feelings!! ;) ;) ;) ;)
kittycat

Next

Return to inspirational stories