Why we should be happy in our lifes

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Re: Why we should be happy in our lifes

Postby kittycat » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:52 pm

that's a relief Blu, as the week went on I was more frightened to ask! Hugs back, kittyx
kittycat

Postby flower » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi Bluey
That 's very good news.
May your Christmas be very special.
Sending you the warmest Christmas wishes.
Flower
flower

Postby magsie » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Merry Christmas to All,
I'm glad you've been given some good news Bluey. I wonder if anti-anxiety hypnosis cd's would help you at all.
Have a look online 'cause you could buy a down-load version for MP3 player or computer use... 'cause shops are closed down now. Or if you can wait you could order online, or ebay bargain hunt.

I've got several CD's that are for relaxation, positive thinking, confidence, self esteem. Its worth a try to look into relaxing and listening to one whilst resting before sleeping. Or you can get just a relaxation tape where you're talked through a countryside meditation whilst relaxing your body, so the idea is that your mind is engaged in concentrating on the voiceover and forming pleasant images in your mind, so you can switch off everyday life's stresses and have some respite from an active and anxious mind.

We've all been through stressful periods of life where troubles and sadness seem to engulf us from the moment we wake up, and then trouble us as we try to get to sleep. With some self-help & determination you can switch off the panic and gain control, and learn how to go within and calm yourself when needed.

Take care
Magsie
magsie

Postby BLUEY » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Kitty,
Im releived to, at least now i can concentrate on sorting out this anxiety. So sorry to not of let you known sooner, just been so busy this week and hope i havent worried you to much. Hugs and more hugs bluey.x

Hi flower,
thought it was good news too. Thank you for your warm wishes and concern and hope you have a very lovley and special christmas to, sending you the warmest of christmas wishes back. Bluey.x

Magsie,
I was glad to receive that news to and it has helped abit with my anxiety and calming down, still have away to go though, i will certainly be looking into your suggestions and advice as you have given me some more things to look at and consider. Im very much wanting to control this by self help and determination so this will be the road i will be going down, thank you so much for your advice, guidance and concern its thought alot of and very much appreciated magsie.

Take care and warm wishes

Bluey x
BLUEY

Postby lyndsey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:43 am

Hi Bluey

Hows things and hope you had a great xmas.

Love and bigs hugs

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Hi Bluey
Glad to hear that everything is ok following your check up.
SK

Happy New Year to everyone
SmellyKelly2

Postby BLUEY » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi Sk,

Hope you are well and had a good xmas, thank you so much for your well wishes, im really glad also that everything has come back ok so far. Its another worry off my my mind and will allow me to concentrate on trying to get ontop of this anxiety, hope you have a great new year.

Take care and best wishes to you.

Bluey x

Hi Lyndsey

How are you, well and posotive i hope and that you had a great xmas. Im not to bad thank you, xmas was abit dry for me to be honest found myself spending most of it on my own infront of the tv with sasha (me dog) went to see my uncle on boxing day who isnt in the best of places but was so very happy that i came down to spend sometime with him over the xmas period, shame really as i was the only one who bothered from the whole of my family. Other than that treated myself to a new tv and have just been taking it easy at home, still battling with the anxiety but the episodes i have had havnt been as intense as previous so im hoping this is the start of them settling down abit, will just keep determind and working at controlling them, thats all you can do really i suppose.
Hope you have a great new year and a great start to 2011, im hoping for the same.

Much love and big hugs back to you

Bluey x
BLUEY

Postby lyndsey » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 am

Hi Bluey

I am great just wee bit stressed as I am reading for exams and not alot seems to be going at the minute hope there is some creative writing next week or Im in trouble lol. Been doing the garlic and its doing something excuse me but coughing up some crap must be detoxing my lungs. Glad you treated yourself to a new TV and went to see your uncle bet you made his day to know that someone cares about him. Bluey did you ever try Kittycats bachs night time one of my friends at uni is stressed out about exams at min and hasnt been sleeping and took it said its brilliant. Hope you have a great new years eve whatever your plans and 2011 is a great one for you also.

Love and big hugs

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby flower » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Lyndsey,

Wish you all the best with your studies and exams, thinking of you.

I am going to concentrate on my work, my relation, my children, other people ...
and treatment and diet....now it s time to act...I want the best of my life
Just pay attention to others to forget my problems for a while...
Just working and have fun with some friends...
We are going to be with friends untill late in the evening today...
It will be great...

Wish you also the best Bluey, hope things going better and stress will go away......

Thanks for all those posts about allucin,... is it really working Kittycat and Bastet ?

I want to use also natural and homeopatic things because antibiotics is not a thing taking always because of the resistence,...

A very good new year for everyone

Flower
flower

Postby lyndsey » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:18 am

Hi Flower

Thanks for your kind message and hope you have a brilliant new year too. I been doing garlic but going to change to tablet form but also being drinking lemon in water in the morning and before bed it appears to be doing something flower, and if your like me want an alternative to an antibiotic I would give it a go good luck. Have a lovely evening.

Love and big hugs

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

PreviousNext

Return to inspirational stories