Why we should be happy in our lifes

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Re: Why we should be happy in our lifes

Postby lyndsey » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Bluey

Kitty right bachs rescue remedy really good I took it befoe my driving test. You can get it at Tesco and most chemists although dont know about night one havent tried it. Bluey I spray pillow mist on my sheets and pillows you can get it at boots it helps me too and sometimes I would listen to relaxation cd or music turned down low. I hope you get this sorted soon cause nothing worse than feeling tired it makes everything feel so much worse. Best of luck.

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby BLUEY » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi Lyndsey,

Will have a look down the local tesco's for this bachs remedy and give it a go, anything has got to be better than feeling like this day on day off, that pillow mist and a relaxing cd sounds like a good idea i shall also look into that too. I hope i get this sorted to as im getting fed up with feeling this way now, never felt like this before so its strange and new to me but want to get it sorted. You are so right lyndsey nothing worse than feeling tired as it just disrupts all other aspects of your life and the way you feel about everything, work has been abit of a struggle at the mo as im just constantly knackered. Still hopefully i shall be able to get on top of it all, thank you and kitty so much for your support, help and advice, its thought so much of.

Take care and big hugs to you both

Bluey xx
BLUEY

Postby kittycat » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi Blu
When you find the Bachs, they're on the herbal counters, buy both types, cos the normal one's great for relaxing you, but the Night one really helps you to sleep, I've found. Also, if you can't sleep cos your mind is going around and around thinking the same thoughts, in a kind of loop, then you really need to have something to turn your brain off before you can sleep. I can't sleep unless I've got a cross-word, interesting podcast or programme on the portable telly, until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. It's not just horrible thoughts in my head, sometimes I just can't stop planning a big flower arrangement I'm doing, or designing a garden. Of course, what would really make you better is the love of a good woman, and there are lots of them about, so keep your eyes peeled :D love kittyx
kittycat

Postby BLUEY » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi Kitty,

Thank you so much for the advice and help as soon as this snow clears i will go and try the bachs out, know what you mean about things going in a loop in my head. Unfortunatley once something starts going around in my head it takes a while to get rid of it, especially if its a deep issue. That sounds like a great idea in repects of taking my mind of things i shall try the tv one out i also play alot of online computer games so maybe i could try this out till im ready for sleep. Like you say though its not always negative thoughts though sometimes with me it can be work that wont let me switch off as i have to plan ahead for slots, times and routes. So you like your flower arranging, some of the displays people do can be so beautiful and eye catching, my mum done a course years ago as she has a love of flowers. Ah the love of a good woman kitty, something i would love to have, i do keep my eyes peeled but unfortunatley am having no joy. When i do have abit of joy they are always totally wrong for me, whats a man gotta do! lol. Think i may make you my mediator on the quest for love kitty what do ya reckon?lol.
Love and hugs
Bluey xx
BLUEY

Postby Lisa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 am

Hey Bluey, how ya diddlying? Much better I hope.x
Lisa

Postby BLUEY » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Lisa,

How are you, well i hope and all is good with you. Im so so to be honest ive been having some nasty panic attacks and anxiety since the accident which i cant seem to shake off, ended up in a and e last friday as i just couldnt control it thought my heart was gonna pack up. Had a xray of my chest to see if my heart was ok and that it hadnt moved in the accident (GOD KNOWS WHY THEY DIDNT DO THIS WHEN THE ACCIDENT HAPPEND!) Anyway was told it was ok but was told something i really wasnt expecting, they said i have lots of spots on my lungs and they dont know what they are, could be just the way im made, could be something more serious they are looking into it. I came out of there with my chin on the floor i couldnt beleive i had been told that. Its taken me 8 years to get my head around this disorder and get on top of it and become stronger, i just really hope this new news ive found out isnt going to be another battle i have to take on. So to all my friends on this forum we just dont know whats around that corner so please all of you make the most of what you have and your lifes dont let this disorder or ignorant people stop you from achieving your goals and living your lifes. Dig deep, be strong, make a stand, beleive in yourselfs, know that you are all lovley people and that there is so much more to you than what certain people say and think and live and enjoy this gift we have called life. Remember other than a few select people in our lives we, you, us, are the only people at the end of the day who will determine how our life is lived so make sure you get the up most out of it and dont let nothing or no one affect this, keep strong, none of us want to look back and regret. We hold the key to what we get out of our lifes make it count love and live your life.

Love and big hugs

Bluey xx
BLUEY

Postby Lisa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 pm

So sorry to hear that Blu, fingers crossed all will be ok, thinking of you.x Panic attacks, right, Years ago I suffered terribly with them, to the point of staying at home, fearing the worst of everything, worrying too. I spoke to my GP who put me in touch with a Cognitive Therapy Behavourist, he was great, just to off load my worries, for him to listen, and change my way of thinking. I also joined a site called Nopanic, there I bought one of their hypnosis tapes, ( I know, it was awhile ago), I listened to it and it helped no end. I also used Bach's rescue remedy, and when I had bad bad days, I would ask my GP for some betablockers, (only taken for 3 days at a time tho). I found the key to these attacks is all in your breathing, breathe in for 7, out for 10. When you control your breathing, the attack is'nt so bad. Gradually you willl control these, another tip is, when you feel anxious, have a sour/tart sweet, (I know we cant eat them, but you will only have a few), for some reason, the sourness takes away any feeling of panic, sounds silly, but it really does work. I hope you are ok, really I do, like you said, you've already got this bloody thing to deal with, lets hope thats all. Chin up Bluey, you are a strong person. x
Lisa

Postby BLUEY » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Lisa,

Thank you so much for your advice, compasion and kindness you are a true gem x. Will definatley have a look into what you advised as there are things there i have never thought of which may really help out. Am trying not to think about my lungs to much till i know either way as dont want to trigger this anxiety off. It is so ironic though like we have said been through all of the motions with tmau to get to where i am now and then bang another thing thrown at me to contend with, still i dont do wallowing in self pity im just gonna wait and see what they say and just carry on as normal its all i can do. I might not be very good at much in life i may not be much in life but one thing i pride myself on is taking things on the chin and keeping strong to get through whatever life puts my way so im ready whatever the outcome may be. Bless you and thank you for the thoughtfull message x Take care and keep well and strong lisa.

Bluey x
BLUEY

Postby Lisa » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:35 am

Hey Bluey, hope things are going well, been thinking of you. x
Lisa

Postby BLUEY » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey Lisa,

Thank you so much for your concern, i hope you are well and good. Sorry for the delay in letting you know how it all went just had alot on, so this is for you, kitty, sk and anybody else who wanted to know how it went. Basically i was told i have mottling on the lungs (spotting) which apparently i have nothing to worry about as my heart and lungs are clear, so it must just be the way im made strangley enough lol. Was sent for blood tests aswell though just to be on the safe side will be getting them in the new year. So im just trying to sort out these panic attacks and anxiety for now have been told if they dont improve then they may want to put me on sedation in the new year which im not gonna be doing as i dont like the idea of that at all and dont like taking them sort of drugs in general, so im gonna have to dig deep keep calm and strong and try and shake off this anxiety myself. So i have my work cut out going into 2011 but its nothing new to me so like you say lisa chin up and i shall face and embrace it all head on. Hope you and everybody have a wonderful xmas and a fantastic new year, think you are all amazing, special and one in a million people, and i think the world of all of you.

Take care, much love and loads of hugs to all.

Bluey x x
BLUEY

PreviousNext

Return to inspirational stories