Why we should be happy in our lifes

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Re: Why we should be happy in our lifes

Postby kittycat » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

How are you Blu? Got over the shock, and bruised feet, and got out to the Suzuki dealership yet? I'm still up for the whinge-fest, tho I haven't done badly on this forum either lately! Love kitty
kittycat

Postby lyndsey » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi Bluey

Glad you got something from the fighter I know what its like to need inspiration and if I can share that with you all and it its gives you some that makes my day. Thank you for saying we all special I didnt used to be able to take a compliment but now I can. But as you say youre special when with like people. How you doing anyway hope you well on the mend.

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Kittycat

Thanks for all the humour havent laughed so much in ages. Def true wat they say laughter best medicine please keep it up.

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby kittycat » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Thanks Lyndsey, I'm glad we have the same sense of humour, that's another thing we have in common :roll: Shame about the other 'thing'!! Kx

Blu. P.s. You'll be quite safe, I'm fairly quiet in real life. I wouldn't really put Mel's sister in a harness and make her my sniffer dog! I was just talking big! Kx
kittycat

Postby BLUEY » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi Kitty and Lyndsey,

Hope you are both well and life has been treating you kindly, sorry i havent got back to you both sooner but have had alot going on which unfortunatley hasnt been the best of time for me. I thought i was on the mend till my chest started tightening up and my heart was doing some really worrying things so i went to a&e on friday night and they gave me a ecg i got the all clear but they think i may have internal bruising around the chest area and ive been told to keep an eye on it. What worrys me is i know of a similar story to mine and the chap actually had twisted his heart! i prey to god that i dont share this fate, ive also recently suffered some emotional pain to the heart and head also as i stupidly got involved with an old flame, she has her own issues but all seemed well till i found out she was playing me off against another man and just totally using me! So i wasnt left in the best of places, thank god ive had work to fall back on. It hasnt really done me any favours in the trust, faith and confidence in realationships! Still up for that whinge kitty when im properly mended but doesnt look like a new bike is going to happen just yet. Dont worry you havent scared me off about the harness lol. Really did enjoy that poem lynds and its one which i shall keep it gave me alot of emotional inspiration. Glad you acceptd that compiment as it was ment to you and all.

Take care and i send my love to the both of you and all.xx

Bluey
BLUEY

Postby kittycat » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Oh Blu, some people are such game players aren't they? :twisted: But even worse, she kicked you when you were down, I hope you realise what a lucky escape you just had. Let the other guy have her!! I'm sure you'll live and learn, with all that emotional intelligence you have... Were you well enough to go back to work? It seems a bit soon after what must have been a bad shock to your whole system. Big (careful) hugs to you and give Sasha a big kiss on the nose from me. Kittyx
kittycat

Postby BLUEY » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Never a truer word spoken Kitty, some people are such game players, calculated, cold and outright selfish. She made me beleive she was in a bad place and needed me but all the time was playing me and pretty much rubbing it in me face! talk about kick a man when he's had better times. I do see ive had a lucky escape sod living a life of that, and he will find out whats whats when she gets bored and does the same to him, to be honest Kitty my emotional intelligence did kick in as it gave me that gut feeling something was up and as soon as i found out i told her to stay well away from me. If im honest with you im not what you would call match fit at the mo for work, but as ive just started this venture of mine i dont want to loose what ive built up and cant really afford not to as im self employed and its my own bussiness, im ok with the driving just have been taking it easy with the lifting of stuff. It is abit soon after everything and not ideal but you know what im like i wont give up and hate feeling useless. Thank you for your kind words and support and big hugs back to you, big kiss going sasha's way from you.

Bluey x
BLUEY

Postby lyndsey » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Ach Bluey sorry to hear all what happening to you recently. But as Kittycat says you had a lucky escape and even though its hard at the time when you look back you realise how fortunate you are and that you deserve better than that and you certainly do. Bluey your right about the ole gut feeling it never lies yet we ignore it half the time (I know I have). Bluey hope you are trying to take it as easy as at work to fully let your body heal and heres wishing you a swifty recovery in matters of the heart and the body. Take care of yourself.

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby BLUEY » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Thank you lyndsey, its been abit of a roller coaster ride to say the least at the mo, but i know you and kitty are right ive had a lucky escape, im still abit gutted as im finding it hard to get over being so used and the treatment i received and to think i was there for her but im fortunate all the same it ended, i shall let time do its healing as it normally works for me cause i certainly wont be holding onto any nice memories. Really appreciate you saying i deserve better thank you lyndsey its a good thing to hear at this point in time as im straightening myself out, see you have experienced the old gut feeling to when you start getting that you know in your heart something aint right, its strange how we ignore it sometimes though i guess we as people dont want to admit it due to the feelings for the person at the time and the pain that will follow if we do, a good way to look at it though is to tell yrself they obviously didnt think alot of you and what does that tell and say to you about them as a person, who would want a life of that. Am trying to take it easy as possible lyndsey but its hard as work is been really busy at the mo, have a medical tom to do with my claim and to see if there are any more injuries internally so fingers crossed. Will rest up over the weekend though to help this recovery, thank you for your well wishes lyndsey and thank you for your comfort and support. Take care too.

Bluey x
BLUEY

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Bluey
Sorry to hear about your bad relationship.
I have been used like that before when I went out with an old boyfriend (first love) from school.
He had a lot of baggage after a break up with his wife and took it out on me by seeing another younger women at the same time (which I found out after I dumped him).
Like you the alarm bells where ringing, but it took me a while to take the right action.
Unfortunately,it takes a while to get over it when you have feeling for them .
But never mind there are much better people out there for you to meet, someone who deserves someone like you.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
I have been through the wars this week. I had a really bad gastric stomach at the weekend, feelling weak from that I fell down the stairs and then walked into a door! This is not like me at all.
SK
SmellyKelly2

PreviousNext

Return to inspirational stories