Why we should be happy in our lifes

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Re: Why we should be happy in our lifes

Postby lyndsey » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Bluey

I agree with you on that one some people bring the best out of you and then others totally drain you! But it is great the support on here and you're right everyone just wants to help each other and thats the way life should be but unfortunately isnt at times. Thanks again Bluey for all your inspiration.

Take care

Lyndsey
lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi lisa

No need to apologise and thanks for that big list of products it was great and thanks i hope to enjoy my holiday just what the doctor ordered lol

Take care

Lyndsey
lyndsey

Postby Lisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Your'e very welcome, if we can help each other, we can make things a little easier. I've had nothing but great support from you guys on here, some days I wouldnt of got thru without you, so thankyou, all of you.x :D
Lisa

Postby BLUEY » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Lisa,
Thank you for your kind words and bless you, hopefully one day i shall find that special lady i dont know if i would go as far as her been lucky but i certainly will try my hardest for her to be happy, content and very much loved.x

Take care best wishes

Bluey
BLUEY

Postby BLUEY » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi lyndsey,
Glad you agree and it is so very true that some people bring out the best in us, but others the worst and are just taxing on the mind, heart, and soul.(I say always choose wisely to who you let into our lifes) This forum and the people is incredible, with people on here who give there time and thoughts so unselfishly to help one another i just think its fantastic and a testament to true genuine people. Thank god for this forum and all of you who are a part of it as if the world outside gets hardwork sometimes we all have one another to support and give strength to. Dont think im worthy of being called an inspiration but im definatley someone who cares with a passion about this and you all.

Take care and best wishes

Bluey
BLUEY

Postby lyndsey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi Bluey

You are an inspiration and a special person you have start thinking it too Heres a few poems for us all!
External situations and the remarks of others can harm us through our thoughts—but only to the extent our thoughts allow them to. So think positive. Talk positive. Read positive quotable quotes of great people. Surround yourself with posters and cards bearing positive messages. Keep them on your table. Hang them on the walls. Paste them near the bathroom mirror and on the doors. Stick them on your watchstrap. Keep them on the refrigerator. Have them on the dashboard of the car. Slip them under the glass of the table in front of you. Slide them in the inner side of the briefcase you carry. Find other suitable places where you are bound to look at them every day.
Shefali Bajpai

My kids are going to say what are all these postits about mum!

The Fighter

I fight a battle every day
Against discouragement and fear;
Some foe stands always in my way,
The path ahead is never clear!
I must forever be on guard
Against the doubts that skulk along;
I get ahead by fighting hard,
But fighting keeps my spirit strong.

I hear the croakings of Despair,
The dark predictions of the weak;
I find myself pursued by Care,
No matter what the end I seek;
My victories are small and few,
It matters not how hard I strive;
Each day the fight begins anew,
But fighting keeps my hopes alive.

My dreams are spoiled by circumstance,
My plans are wrecked by Fate or Luck;
Some hour, perhaps, will bring my chance,
But that great hour has never struck;
My progress has been slow and hard,
I've had to climb and crawl and swim,
Fighting for every stubborn yard,
But I have kept in fighting trim.

I have to fight my doubts away,
And be on guard against my fears;
The feeble croaking of Dismay
Has been familiar through the years;
My dearest plans keep going wrong,
Events combine to thwart my will,
But fighting keeps my spirit strong,
And I am undefeated still!
S.E. Kiser

I feel like this is my life every day I have to go to uni five weeks of classes to go and counting down the days yeah!!!

Love and best wishes xxx

Lyndsey
lyndsey

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Lyndsey
I like this, an important thing I try to remember is that you cannot control other people, but you can control how you react to them (that of course is very important).
We can choose to be fed up and miserable or alternatively have a positive mind and try our best to be happy with our lot.
I notice some people without this illness moan about many trival things that I never concern myself with at all, as I try to see the bigger picture of life.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby allterrain » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm

I too really enjoy cycling and running, and hiking in the countryside. Cycling is wonderful for us, as you don't have to get close to anyone, and can just zoom past. I encourage everyone here to try it.
allterrain

Postby lyndsey » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Sk

Glad you liked it I constantly try to keep positive but some days I do get down because of peoples reactions to me and need to do alot of positive talk those days and I agree some people moan about the most trivial things and I see the bigger picture too which I hope has made me a better person.

Take care

Lindsey xxx
lyndsey

Postby BLUEY » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Lyndsey,
Think the poems are great, especially enjoyed the fighter, really got alot from that and could relate alot to it aswell. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us all they really send out a great msg. I think the real inspirational and special people on here is yourself and all of the people on this forum.

Take care love and best wishes to you all.xx

Bluey
BLUEY

PreviousNext

Return to inspirational stories