Why we should be happy in our lifes

share these with others

Moderator: admin

Re: Why we should be happy in our lifes

Postby lyndsey » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 am

Hi Bluey

Thank you I will enjoy my holiday hopefully as love being in my daughters company she such good fun. I am lucky that I had children before this Tmau took over my life and alot to be thankful for. But youre right about passing it on I have noticed one of my children having bad breath recently and am paranoid that this is the start of a long journey with much suffering for her. I would do anything to prevent my children from suffering its even worse that this being inflicted on them than you.

Bluey your great at giving to other people but you have to start receiving compliments as well. All your words are greatly appreciated and you have a great way of putting things into perspective and cheering people up. As you said put things in the past and look at today as a new beginning with so many goods things to come and most importantly remember your such a special person.

take care

Lyndsey
lyndsey

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Thank you for all your kind words Lisa, Lyndsey and Bluey.
Also, so sorry for your sad loss Lisa.
The support from you all is great on this site.
Having the same condition we all truely understand each other and what it is like to live with on a day to day basis.
Lyndsey have a great holiday, I want to go to Eygpt one day.
I am off to Dorset on holiday with my dog and other half at the end of November.
We will be staying in a farm house cottage and going on lots of walks.
I will be able to relax as no one know me there either.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby lyndsey » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi SK

Thanks and hope you have lovely holiday too its good to get away we need it. I cant wait to see Egypt always wanted to go there too let you know what its like. Would love to visit the dead sea it would have its work cut out pulling the toxins out of my body. We all must be dog lovers my children wanted her and I wouldnt be without her. I cried on one of my bad days and she got so upset she run round the room whining I had to stop I would also pass out sometimes and the wee pet brings me round licking my face and shes so excited when she knows Im ok. Hope you had a good day today SK

Take care

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby smelly » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey doggy friends. Have you seen the TMAU service dog on the bloodbornebodyodour site? There might be something in this!
smelly

Postby Lisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi, do you mean as they can smell it? My dog always smelt my left ear. lol
Lisa

Postby BLUEY » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Hi Lyndsey,
Im sure you will enjoy that holiday, you deserve it plus sounds like you are going with fantastic company so you just relax and get the most out of that amazing trip. You are lucky and blessesd to have children, like i mentioned in my previous post its something i would like very much to happen and be able to experience just aslong as its with the right person and everything is ok on my side of life. I do share your concern though about the whole concept of passing it on we know how hurtful, cruel and damaging people can be and to have to watch one of your own be put through this mental trauma would be heartbreaking. Would definatley keep an eye on yr daughter, obviously be tactile but keep an eye on her symptoms and also how her self esteem and wellbeing is you will know how others are being towards her (positive/negative) by what frame of mind she is in and should be able to work out if theres a problem or not.

Yes i know im terrible at accepting compliments, i guess im the sort of person who doesnt give to receive and in my mind aslong as ive given help and advice and its worked im really happy about that, like i say if i can stop anyone suffering like i have or just uplift another when there down for me that really is something. I will only ever be as special as the other people around me, so you lyndsey and everyone else on the forum it is my pleasure to be around such understanding, special and amazing people.

Take care and best wishes

Bluey
BLUEY

Postby Lisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Bless you Bluey, I truly hope you find someone to share your life with, whoever they are, they will be very lucky. x
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Lyndsay, wishing you a fantastic time on your holiday, relax and enjoy, you deserve it. x
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Kelly2, (and everyone who commented), thankyou for your kind words re my dog. Hope you too, have agreat time on holiday, forget this condition for a few days.x
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Sorry Lyndsey, spelt your name wrong! :oops:
Lisa

PreviousNext

Return to inspirational stories