smelly

Re: Why we should be happy in our lifes

Postby BLUEY » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 pm

:D
BLUEY

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks for your reply Bluey
My dog Max is like my little boy (as I do not have children for which I am glad as my case is quite severe).
What is nice is that you give them some love and you get it back unconditionally.
Also, as you say the walks are a great way to think things through and get out in the fresh air, which makes me feel better too.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby BLUEY » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:13 pm

You are welcome sk, anytime.
You feel the same about your dog as i do mine. You give them love and they give you so much enjoyment, love and companionship back. I wouldnt be without sasha and im sure you feel the same with max. The walks are definatley a great way of thinking things through just gives you that time to be on your own and not interupted if you need sometime just to compose yourself and feel better, also a great way of geting out just in general ive always felt good after a nice walk with the dog. So sorry to hear your case is quite severe, i hope you try and keep as high spirited as possible and continue with positive thinking. I dont have children either, not cause i dont want them. I worry that i could potentially pass this on and i would no way in anyway shape or form want them to suffer as i and all of us have. I also havent found the right person, as positive as i am as a person and head strong im not that great in realationships especially confidence wise and i find it hard to know if i can trust the person at the time if she will understand me and my condition. Still just got to keep going and keep positive and hold onto and cherish the goodtimes and memories which happen, i guess anything else it will be what it will be.

Take care and best wishes

Bluey
BLUEY

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Again you are so right Bluey.
I always try to look on the positive side of things no matter what.
I would be extemely happy with my lot if it was not for this illness.
I am lucky in that I have otherwise good health, fit and attactive plus had a great career until this illness got worse.
Also, I am financially secure at the moment, but long to have my normal life back.
I have recently shed many tears over this, but I still try to start each day with a positive mind set.
I only have to look at my lovely dog and he brings a smile to my face.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby Lisa » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Awww Kelly, please keep your chin up, and positive thoughts. I know exactly how you feel on those down days. You are so lucky to have your dear dawg with you, I lost my beautiful girl at the end of June, and I feel so lost without her. Treasure your moments. Thinking of you, we're here for you. Take care. x
Lisa

Postby lyndsey » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Sorry for butting in Bluey your so right in everything you say I hope one day you be able to trust someone enough as you have an awful lot to give someone and there are special people out there like you

Sk I agree with Lisa please keep your chin up you have alot going for you too like we all have. You have been so supportive to people in this website at times I dont know what I would have done without it you are such a great bunch of people. Just continue to have hope that one day this disorder will be cured and take one day at a time and take pride in yourself and add to that list of positives that your a lovely person too.

I have had a major setback this week that odour back in my bedroom last two days but have been stressed out but have decided today to look at positives. My eldest daughter has booked holiday to Egypt for December and taking me with for my Xmas pressie how lucky I am. Going to go on a camel ride my friend told me not to wear perfume as the camel gets excited! Omg the camel wont even flutter its eyelashes at me it will be running away if this odour keeps up lol If you hear that a camel has collasped in Egypt in December you will know that Im involved. Another good thing is nobody knows me in Egypt I dont understand the language so I wont know if they are calling me stinky and I will have the pool to myself as when I jump in everyone will jump out! The positives def are outweighing the negatives at min lol.

Take care all you

Lyndsey
lyndsey

Postby BLUEY » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Sk,
So glad you always try to look on the positive side no matter what, this is so important that u keep this up as it is what keeps us going and helps us cope with day to day life. If you look back at your post and put the illness aside for a min you have so much to be proud and positive about, look what you have achieved and done, plus you are a lovley person to me that is someone who is definatley winning and ontop. Rome wasnt built in a day hon and it will take time to get back what you would consider a normal life, unfortunatley with this illness it not only hits us physically but mentally too which due to the nature of its severness can take a while for us to get our heads around and pluck up the courage to face it. I can relate to you with the tears, resentment, and isolation. Whatever happens we cannot no matter what though let this get a hold of us too deeply cause if that happens once it does its very hard to get out of and it will hold us back and ground us and make us bitter. This is why we must dig deep, positive thoughts, foucused mind. Say to yourself no matter what today is going to be a good day, i shall not let anyone upset me nor put me in a bad place, lookfoward dont look back the past is called the past for a reason let it stay there. I know i do excactly the same as you and i only have to look at my sasha give her a hug and it brings me back up feels my heart with joy and reminds me of what when life wants to be can be very rewarding and not such a bad place to be in after all.

Take care and best wishes

Bluey
BLUEY

Postby BLUEY » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Lisa,
So sorry to hear of your loss, and i send my sympathys to you, i know i shall have to face the same fate one day with sasha and will feel so lost to, but like you say treasure those moments and memorys and make the most of them whilst there here.

Take care

Bluey
BLUEY

Postby BLUEY » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Lyndsey,

No need to apologise you post away hon, no worrys at all. I hope i can trust one day to lyns its gonna have to be a compramise of me letting go of the past and i guess the other person being able to understand me and my condition. Right im really crap at taking nice words about me, as i dont think of me this way im just me if that makes any sense (no frills lol) but got to say to you that was so very nice of you to say that and also make that nice judgement of me thank you so very much from the heart, i just hope you put yourself in that category of a special person cause you are and should do. You just go on that holiday and have a fantastic time take and hold onto every memory, moment and experience you can, you deserve it! Im sure you will enjoy every moment and not have to worry to much as you will be to busy making the most of your wonderful trip.

Take care

Bluey
BLUEY

PreviousNext

Return to inspirational stories