GUT AND PSYCHOLOGY SYNDROME

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: GUT AND PSYCHOLOGY SYNDROME

Postby bubbles » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Yes Malory I second everything you say, we shouldnt give up on a search for a solution, it what keeps me going when I am very a very hard time living with tmau. I have no doubt that you will find the book so very interesting and extremely informative, Dr Natasha is of the belief that are bodies are regnerative and given the correct building blocks (re diet) they can to a great degree heal themselves, it is all about going back to what we did years and years ago before the onset of antibotics, mass produced food, etc, she says that our bodies and Mother Nature are infinitely wise and let us know when something is wrong

For example years before my odour came i always had chronic constipation and recurring thrush, according to dr Natasha this is our bodies way of saying there is a problem and something needs to be done about it, the route we take is modern medicine which instead of healing the source of the problem just masks the symptoms and eventually we get worse, this is not to say that she doesnt accept that modern medicine has its place , she says if you get knocked down of course you have to get to a hospital pretty quick for surgery or whatever, etc.

Here is a link to an interview where Dr natasha discusses gut dybosis and gaps, hope it helps:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... ogram.aspx (1st interview) (

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... rview.aspx

If I seem to be going on about gaps and Dr Natasha too much, forgive me but it is the first time I have felt hope that I may be able to fix my gut and all the other problems that come from having a compromised gut. I am now on day Four, so far so good, I am a bit wiped out but I am determined to see this through because in my view it is much more healthy than the low choline diet. Malory enjoy the read and let me know what you think of the book!!!! Bubbles

P.S DR Natasha quotes Hippocrates, regarded as the founding father of medicine who said "All diseases begin in the gut." Very interesting!!!
bubbles

Previous

Return to treatment