Diet

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Diet

Postby Monkeyman » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 pm

I've tried different diets and no matter what this disease doesn't change no matter what I do, it just seems to come and go no matter what eat or drink.
Monkeyman

Re: Diet

Postby malory » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 pm

I have also found this to be the case but please try not to give up on the diet route. The important thing is to stay healthy whatever diet you do and to keep experimenting and logging anything you notice. sometimes, things take a while to work as well. I think I read that gluten, for example, takes 2 months to be eliminated from our systems once we give it up.
malory

Re: Diet

Postby bubbles » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Monkey man,
I was on the verge on giving up the low choline diet and was at my wits end with the whole odour issue but it wasn't until six months of strictly following this that I saw an improvement and I had to cut out more than the Dr Lachmann dietary sheets recommended, however I don't think it is entirely healthy long term and so am going to continuing looking at other possibilities and avenues although for the time being I am staying on this low choline for my own sanity until I get the courage to try something or another diet I feel that may be worthy of trying, I am not giving up hope on finding something, don't you either! :D Bubbles. X
bubbles

Return to treatment