Exercise & Water

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Exercise & Water

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi All

I wondered if anyone has found that exercise with lots of water everyday has improved thier condition?
I do follow a low choline diet but find it does not really improve the condition. Plus I find that I end up having nutritional deficiencies as a result!

SKx
SmellyKelly2

Re: Exercise & Water

Postby Weak » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Theoritically it should help dramatically. But i am not sure if anyone has put it to practice. Back in my sports days i used to play spors daily and sweated ALOT which is why i think i didnt smell as much back then as i do now that i dont play sports that often.

But the sweat removes FMO3 from your body which is good since lower levels of fmo3 in your body = lower smell. And the water also helps remove fmo3 through urine and also cleans out the body and keep the liver healthy and functioning well, liver being what processes the fmo3, or at least tries to process it(the lazy bum).

I would recommend everyone with this get a good sweat daily just to help remove soem fmo3 from our system. Even with dieting we do inject a bit a of choline etc... and over time it can build up in our body if we dont get it out fast enough. Exmaple; if you can take in 10mg of choline a day safely without smelling but only expel 7 mg a day. then at day 2 you will start with a surplus of 3mg, meaning you will need to take in only 7mg of choline to continue your stink free lifestyle, as you slowly keep building up the bad stuff your smell will slowly start coming back.
Weak

Postby c64 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Weak wrote:Theoritically it should help dramatically. But i am not sure if anyone has put it to practice. Back in my sports days i used to play spors daily and sweated ALOT which is why i think i didnt smell as much back then as i do now that i dont play sports that often.

But the sweat removes FMO3 from your body which is good since lower levels of fmo3 in your body = lower smell. And the water also helps remove fmo3 through urine and also cleans out the body and keep the liver healthy and functioning well, liver being what processes the fmo3, or at least tries to process it(the lazy bum).

I would recommend everyone with this get a good sweat daily just to help remove soem fmo3 from our system. Even with dieting we do inject a bit a of choline etc... and over time it can build up in our body if we dont get it out fast enough. Exmaple; if you can take in 10mg of choline a day safely without smelling but only expel 7 mg a day. then at day 2 you will start with a surplus of 3mg, meaning you will need to take in only 7mg of choline to continue your stink free lifestyle, as you slowly keep building up the bad stuff your smell will slowly start coming back.

There were some days when I drank two 0,75cl water bottles before going to school, it didn't seem to help, but I can't remember it very well. I'm gonna try it again soon (maybe more water). By the way, isn't trimethylamine that was supposed to be removed from the body instead of fmo3?
c64

Postby Weak » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm

yah sorry about that i was very confused. trimythlamine is what your trying to get out of your body. it is created when your body breaks down certain foods(the ones we are not suppose to eat like milk, eggs, soy products, etc...). What normally happens is trimythlamine is breaking down into trimythlamine oxide, but we dont have enough "FMO3" which is the enzyme that does the breaking down. With out it the trimythlamine floats around in our body and builds up since our body cant do anything with it. Over time it is excreted from our body through our saliva, sweat, urine, and feces. When it is excreted from our sweat and pores it stays on our skin and that is where the smell comes from. Trimythlamine smells bad, Trimythlamine-oxide does not.

Drinking alot of water isnt going to help... what i was trying to say is that by drinking more water you urinate and sweat(through excersize) alot more. By urinating and sweating alot more you are also removing alot more trimythlamine from your body. By removing more fmo3 from your body you reduce the smell since the smell is caused by having too much trimythlamine in your body. Word to the wise, remember that sweating will get alot more out of your body but will also put alot more on your skin ERGO it will make you smell worst for a period of time since there will be more on your skin due to the sweating. But keep up with the regimen and overtime you will see the smell begin to decrease as you start to get more and more out of your body. together with the diet you will be smelling better in no time. In actuallity the diet is the best way to reduce odor since, but drinking plenty of water along with regular excersize that gets you sweating alot will help get whatever trimythlamine that does make it into your body out of your body.

One more bit of information: It takes ALOT of time to get TMAU out of your body. For some people it can take as little as 2 months to completely purge from there body and start seeing results. Others start to see results in as much as 5-6 months. It all depends on how much you get out of your body(via sweating, urinating etc...) and how much you are putting back into your body(via eating bad foods).
Weak

Return to treatment