Champex

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Champex

Postby Monkeyman » Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Has anyone tried champex it's a mushroom extract , I tried it and it made my odour worse but ireaf on a forum that it gets worse and then it gets better.
Monkeyman

Re: Champex

Postby Weak » Tue May 22, 2012 2:09 am

I have never tried it,from what I have read there seems to be too much indecision on wether or not it works for me to feel comfortable buying something that expensive, especially since i live in the US. The people who say it works for them seem to be sketchy and unreliable since they dont explain there case as much as i would like them to and the people who say it doesn work seem credible.

Also someone pointed out that it being extracted from a mushroom it would only make things worst since mushrooms are something we cant eat and the oils that are extracted from the mushrooms that go into champex are the kind that arent good for us.

Sorry i cant give any direct sources because i read up on this a LONG time ago(about 4 months ago) and it seemed like a dead end. If it really was the "miracle"cure they made it out to be then more people would be speaking highly of it,just as they do for antiboitics and dieting.

But hey since you have already bought the stuff and have already started using it you might as well take it with proper diet and excersive and see if it helps.If you run out and see no change then I dont reccomend buying another bottle. With TMAU it takes atleast 2 weeks to start seeing any results from pretty much anything you do regarding so make sure you dont give up on it too soon.
Last edited by Weak on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weak

Postby Monkeyman » Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks.
Monkeyman

Postby Weak » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 am

Just read what i put, didnt realize the mistake i made -__-. The can is suppose to be a "cant" and the are "arent". not sure how i made that mistake or maybe someone was just trying to correct me, in which case I could be wrong but this is just what i remember.

Also reaction time to TMAU really depends on you, 2weeks minimum is really bare min for some people, some people it can take up to a month and for people who dont exercise and drink alot of water it can even go up to 2 months. it all just depends on how fast you get the TMAU out of your body.
Weak

Return to treatment