copper chlorophyllin

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: copper chlorophyllin

Postby kittycat » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 pm

I think I can confirm that Nullo worked for my underarm BO and anyone suffering with that should give it a try. I got mine from Caliban or bigvern's link. It took a couple of weeks to kick in and seemed to work for over a week after I stopped taking it. Having said that it may have made my tma smell worse, but who knows :?: Caliban's gone very quiet, perhaps it worked so well for him he's out learning salsa! Kx
kittycat

Postby idealist » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:37 am

Hi Kittycat have you tried Trust anti-odorant.

It eliminates underarm odour for a few days (tub lasts for about 3months). Apply at night and wash off in the morning :D
I discovered it 5 or 6 years ago. It is available at Boots £7-8. It really works. You do not have to use any other deodorant but if you have strong odour then use a body spray as well for extra protection.

I do not (normally) have a strong odour under my arms but it works for me in the summer and when I am stressed.
idealist

Postby kittycat » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Idealist, Trust Anti Odorant....that took me back a few years. And there it was Trust For Feet, half used, in my half used 'cures' drawer! I seem to remember it was quite good as an anti perspirant, why did I never think to get the armpit variety when I don't like the aluminium ones?? :roll: Thanks for the tip mate, Kx
kittycat

Postby idealist » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Hey there Kitty,
Trust for feet really did not work (For me) I also only used half of it (looking at it now and I am sighing). Plus it was really hard to find only a few chemist stocked it in London. Underarm much better, only very expensive but it does work. If it does work for you I hope you post your results on the deodorant page.
idealist

Postby smelly » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm

I am having mixed results with antibiotics and diet alone, so I am really going for it with the NULLO now to see what if anything happens with that.

And its strange, but i have had acouple of days of being able to smell a strong unpleasant wee smell like an old lady thats too frail to have a bath. And dear g@d it must be coming from me :cry:

Now, I have been examing my diet just in case theres something sneaky getting in there, but even when Ive been loading up on choline for a TMAU test I havent smelt this before.

Theory 1) this NULLO changes the smell slightly so my jaded nose can now smell what is always there that i cant usually smell

Theory 2) its making the smell worse (someonegot seaweed taste in mouth when they took it? sorry dont want to get logged out while I search for the post to check!)

Anyone found something simillar?
smelly

Postby lyndsey » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm

I dont know whether this helps or not but when I was first put on yeast and sugar free diet I smelt of mold when I came out of the bath and went to toilet. My kids cant smell me (so they tell me) but my eldest asked what is that moldy smell in the bathroom. And yes you guessed it wasnt a blocked sink, or drain it was coming from me! But that hopefully is a good sign whatever inside you is being killed! The mold smell left after few weeks and I am now candida free, however now I cant describe what I smell like as kitty said flipper maybe lol.

Take care

Lyndseyx
lyndsey

Postby smelly » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm

know that mouldy smell you are talking about!

When people post with this good info, I keep getting flashes of inspiration, but cant quite make sense of it. I think it was curezone site said that it might be a bacteria found in bathrooms that could be causing odour (looks pink), so maybe I've got this bacteria and candida overgrowing in guts. If you take anti-yeast teatment, the bacteria take over, producing more of a mouldy bathroom smell? Or is it the yeast dying like you say?

What smell does candida produce do you know?

Im feeling confused and might have to log off to give my brain a rest :shock: :lol:
smelly

Postby lyndsey » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 am

In my experience I would associate the mouldy smell with candida and the fish smell with bacteria. I used to get antibiotics and then develop thrush and then get canasten then develop bacterial infection. It seemed to be when you killed one the other took over. That is why taking probiotics is good so that they can take over. Now I have a range of smells faecal/metallic/fishy and suffering from armpit bo which I never did no deodorant is working. Perfume is leaving a sickly smell on me, so I spray on my hair and clothes now not on skin. I am assuming this is good its the body getting rid of the toxins cause the liver under pressure and whatever is in there is being blasted out. Blood borne body odour said to expect the odour to get worse before it gets better and be patience could take many months to rid the body of smells I am praying this is me! I got food intolerances tests done and a no no for me is coffee, sugar,chocolate, pasta,peanuts, pork and red meat. I still drink one cup of coffee a day havent been able to cut out morning one yet but I have noticed if I do break diet with any of the above foods that I get an allergic reaction my nose either blocks up or runs and smell develops from my nose. Stress is a big factor for me when anxious get intermittent smells and agree with you linked with emotion. Smelly we all different but even start writing down foods that you have cut out then add again to diet and your own body will start telling you what is a no no for you. I personally take vegs that we not supposed to be allowed at weekend because good for ridding candida. The reaction is a bit of smelly gas but then when I start taking probiotics I get this and it goes away after taking probiotics for a week or two so I presume this is good sign I dont no it is all very confusing because choline is supposed to improve liver function! Anybody else have any other experiences in this stuff.
lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:33 am

Sorry smelly forgot to say if you think you gave candida as well does nullo contain mushroom extract as mushroom is a no no as a fungus/mould the same as candida
lyndsey

Postby Maisie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi Smelly

smelly wrote:I am having mixed results with antibiotics and diet alone, so I am really going for it with the NULLO now to see what if anything happens with that.

And its strange, but i have had acouple of days of being able to smell a strong unpleasant wee smell like an old lady thats too frail to have a bath. And dear g@d it must be coming from me :cry:

Now, I have been examing my diet just in case theres something sneaky getting in there, but even when Ive been loading up on choline for a TMAU test I havent smelt this before.

Theory 1) this NULLO changes the smell slightly so my jaded nose can now smell what is always there that i cant usually smell

Theory 2) its making the smell worse (someonegot seaweed taste in mouth when they took it? sorry dont want to get logged out while I search for the post to check!)

Anyone found something simillar?

Since I've been taking Nullo, I've noticed a smell on my fingers like onions that have been cut and left in the fridge without them being covered up. That's the only way I can describe it. I'm sure I didn't have this before.

It sometimes goes and I hope that when it does that, perhaps I don't smell and the tablets are working - along with all the other pills I'm taking!!!
Maisie

PreviousNext

Return to treatment