copper chlorophyllin

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: copper chlorophyllin

Postby idealist » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi Guys,

Just ordered Nullo on Amazon.co.uk for £24 (including delivery), although it sounds like it has only worked for Caliban! I’ll give them ago anyway by taken them in conjunction with the Calcium, Magnesium and zinc.
idealist

Postby idealist » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Okay so the £24 Nullo arrived yesterday! The packaging is not very discreet (it states what the product is for all to see.) I only managed to take one last night (with two Calcium, Magnesium & zinc supplements). I woke up this morning with a off, sour taste in my mouth and bad breath :twisted: I have not had morning breath since I have been taken Calcium, Magnesium & zinc supplements.

Anyway when I took the nullo last night, I did not feel sick but I had a heavy feeling in my stomach. It felt as if I had a large object stuck (I know this sounds strange) and it felt uncomfortable as if I had a blockage. Took one this morning and the sour taste has increased.

Until next time x
idealist

Postby smelly » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm

what is nullo and other chlorophyll supps made of ? is it some kind of algae stuff because will that not have high choline or TMO in it. I took spirulina (blue greeen allgae?) a while ago and felt fantastic. had energy for first time in years, but people said i stank.

the scientific paper that said it worked, it makes you wonder if they actually observes a reduction in odour with their own noses or just asked casually 'how are you getting on with those supplements?' and the patients, glad for clinicians interest and not knowing the importance of their reply, said 'oh yes there doing me the world of good'.....

Update: Ive found sites saying copper chlorophyllin can be made from algae and alfalfa. Ive read alfalfa and algae are high in choline (anyone got it on a list to confirm?)
smelly

Postby smelly » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

what is nullo and other chlorophyll supps made of ? is it some kind of algae stuff because will that not have high choline or TMO in it. I took spirulina (blue greeen allgae?) a while ago and felt fantastic. had energy for first time in years, but people said i stank.

the scientific paper that said it worked, it makes you wonder if they actually observed a reduction in odour with their own noses or just asked casually 'how are you getting on with those supplements?' and the patients, glad for clinicians interest and not knowing the importance of their reply, said 'oh yes therye doing me the world of good'.....

Update: Ive found sites saying copper chlorophyllin can be made from algae and alfalfa. Ive read alfalfa and algae are high in choline (anyone got it on a list to confirm?)
smelly

Postby Bastet » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi, I was using copper chloropyll (nullo) and activated charcoal for more than 4 months, including a low choline diet. Th odor was more bearable, but I still have strong episodes of bad odor. I have noticed that drinking lemonade, 1 lime squeeze in water during the episode, dimished the smell almost completely and in only about 5-10 minutes. So after that I use lemon every day 3 times a day, in the morning before eating, afternoon, and before bed. In the morning I have no smell, and if I have an episode (usually hours after eating because even low choline products give me smell, and I don't fallow a very restrictive diet), I use the lemonade, and the smell dimish quickly. The lime purify the blood from toxyns, the kidneys, gut, and liver, it also eliminate odor from your urine completely (in my case). My hands smell clean, and I don't feel tired like before (I think is because the reduction of toxyns in the body). I also use Champex, but to be effective I need to take 7 pills after any meal. Now I am using 5-6 with same results. I am still using the charcoal and chlorypill but not always, just like the treatment suggest, but the other supplements like limes, Champex, and Allimax (allicin natural antibiotic) I take them every day. I also take fulvic acid, B2, Iodine to help the metabolism to function at its maximum. On the other side my hygiene regimen is as follow:
Shower using milk goat's soap because the skin Ph
Wash my hair with chamomille it leaves a nice fragance, natural product, and help to cope with the stress, is relaxing.
I also use PureAyre to spray my clothes, hair, body-skin, and sometimes inside my mouth (is a food enzyme and is 100% safe).
I use Dr Mist for the feet (works wounders), and a natural deodorant like "Naturally Fresh".

I have my Pureayre small bottle which I take with me when I have to be in a classroom, and always have limes and water to make my lemonade in case of an episode out of home. I have found this regimen to be very effective in my situation, and people don't complaint like before. Before I was the black sheep, lonely, no one wanted to talk or be near me. Now people approach me more. I feel more optimistic and hope this will help others. I hope someone finds the cure for this disorder soon, it is very hard to cope with this regimen, and been paranoic to when an episode will appear, specially the diet.
Bastet

Postby jean » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi every1!

i was diagnosed with tmau about a year go! It is really stressfull at times!!! :( :( anyway im thinkin on travvellinf very soon, had ne1 got any good tips that would help with my smell?? i would be so grateful!

I have tried the antibiotics n they did nothing for me, so i started the low choline diet (very strict) although i have to admit i do struggle with it, any others tips that helped you i would be so grateful! (ps the smell is from my private)

Thanks, xxxx
jean

Postby jean » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi, Bastet,

was readin ur recent post how is it u contorlled ur smell? do have the same as me the smell in the urine, which then progress's to smell ur private area??

xxx
jean

Previous

Return to treatment