copper chlorophyllin

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

copper chlorophyllin

Postby bigvern » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:40 am

Have recently started using this, anyone else? and what if any results have you had.

I find it difficult to guage the effectiveness of anything I try because I can't smell the odour onyself and neither can my wife (luckily) and its extremely difficult / imposssile to ask people 'can you smell me'?
bigvern

Re: copper chlorophyllin

Postby greymarelane » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 pm

I think I have tmau and have been using 'chmapex' where do you get the copper stuff from please?
greymarelane

Postby bigvern » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:29 pm

I actually ordered a product called 'nullo' which is copper chlorophyllin and ordrered a job lot about 2 years ago from the USA.
Not sure if you can get them over here yet or if copper chlorophyllin on its own is one and the same as 'nullo'

I go this because there were a few snippets on the web of people using nullo.

Not sure how much they help as I can't detect any odours on myself in any case so I just keep taking them !
bigvern

Postby greymarelane » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

thanks bigvern and I'll take alook at nullo
greymarelane

Postby sunny » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 am

Hi
After getting some great advice from this forum...I actually got some Champex and Nullo. I'm a little bit wary of taking these ...does anyone know if it is OK to take both Champex & Nullo at the same time...or ...?
Thanks.
sunny

Postby NotFun » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 pm

[b][color=#8000FF] :) Hi. This is what I fave found that really works for me. Before going to sleep, take two Magnesium/Zinc/ Calcium supplements. If you find that you wake up during the night, take an Advil PM with it. You will find that it really helps the next day. The horrible thing about this disease is that you never know when it's going to strike. Going to the theater or the cinema is torture. It makes no difference if you've showered before- it still may rear it's ugly head. But I do see a real difference when I take these supplements- however it is important to take them at night. Something about the magnesium. Everyone try it and hang in there.
Best of luck.
NotFun

Postby smelly » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi NotFun,

what dose of these do you take? Does your magnesium tablet give you the "recommended daily allowance",and you take 2 of these tablets, then same for zinc and calcium tablets? And why would you wake up during the night after taking ? Is it a diuretic? and I dont understand the advil pm...I googled and it said its a pain killer?.....Thanks for your suggestion. Anything that works for someone else is always good news to me! :D
smelly

Postby Ms Bananas » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Has anyone ordered Nullo online recently and would be able to name a trustworthy place to shop? There's been lots of talk about online meds sometimes being hazardous, like someone ordering prescription drugs and getting floor wax, asbestos and whatever instead. I thought about using Drugstore.com in America, any good?
Ms Bananas

Postby bigvern » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 pm

got mine from

http://www.americarx.com/SearchProducts ... Text=nullo

back in 2007

and came through customs ok.. Not sure if you can get them in UK , they are copper chlorophylian - some maybe a health food shop do a generic version?
bigvern

Postby Caliban » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 am

Hi Bigvern,
Thanks to your posts and the Wikipedia article on TMA, I recently started taking Solaray Chlorophyll.
I investigated various sources - this product is chlorophyllin by another name - and it seems to work well for me - so I guess it's equivalent to the nullo.
You can get Solaray Chlorophyll in the UK for about £6.50.
I get mine from Amazon, on the following link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Solaray-Chlorop ... 166&sr=8-1

It has had a remarkable effect on me - I think it's great. It seems to take away my smell almost completely.
I think with other countermeasures mentioned on this forum, it really helps to bring the condition under control.
Sorry for getting so enthusiastic about it in other places on this forum - It has just recently changed my life.
It says on Wikipedia that it works for most people, but maybe not for everyone.
It may work better in conjunction with medicinal charcoal - but I found that didn't do much for me.
Here's the Wikipedia info that describes it, which you're probalbly familiar with:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria

Cheers,
Caliban
Caliban

Next

Return to treatment