WELL DONE ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

WELL DONE ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Adrian » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Just wanted to say well done to Ellie for going on the food hospital, I thought she was very articulate and got the point across about how difficult it is to live with the condition.

A great way to raise awareness, I did wonder if my GP was washing it and thinking about me haha.

Well done again Ellie, you did us all very proud.
Adrian

Re: WELL DONE ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby smelly » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 am

:D :D :D
smelly

Postby Ellie Girl » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 am

Thanks guys :) It was quite difficult to watch and they cut an awful lot out that I think would have been helpful, but they only have a certain amount of time.

Can I just say though, that I will NOT be trying sausauges - I guess they are listed as there is so little meat in them, but I can't tolerate any meat,so that's out.

But if anyone wants to know how things are going or what I'm having luck/no luck with, happy to Pm or chat on here.

Am keeping the wheat/oats/rice to a minimum and mainly on weekends as I seem to get a build up and then I smell eggy again - but it's interesting that these are the things that def make the eggy smell and yet they are considered ok in terms of choline content so I am thinking there is def something in the sulphur connection, although my dietician reckons not. Still we know if foods affect us, right?

Hope the programme helped.

Ellie xx
Ellie Girl

Postby smelly » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 pm

EllieGirl, did you find you could add cottage cheese and egg whites for potein to your diet like she suggested? I think they make me eggy/cheesey.
smelly

Return to treatment