Breath

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Breath

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi, I was wondering how far the odour would travel if it's coming out of your breath or nose,I think it's coming out of my breath and sweat,but like a lot of people am not 100 per cent sure .
Monkeyman

Re: Breath

Postby Adrian » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Alot of what we do is based on theory rather than fact. The protocols we follow are our best attempt to try and experience some relief from are problems. Of course as we cannot smell are odour we are always wondering how bad it is, and assuming the worst.

Instead of trying to guesstimate the strength of your odour, try to see how you can live with it. Can you interact with people, do you experience any interaction where there is no indication that you smell. This with a good well managed protocol should help your understanding of your own odour problems.

Of course the best thing would be if there was a reliable way to detect are odour. But as we cannot and are closest friends/family cannot detect it or refuse to admit they do a better approach is to concentrate on the things you can do. I know this is easier said than done, but worrying about the odour won't make it go away, being proactive and doing all you can will only have a positive impact.
Adrian

Re: Breath

Postby smelly » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 pm

monkeyman,

i was lucky enough to come across someone I think may have had a metabolic condition. It was really useful to see what it was like being on the receiving end for a change!

When he talked there was a very strong stream of bad breath that was like garbage/faeces. If he moved his head to one side, or I did, I couldnt smell it anymore, and he was about 5 feet away. I've known people with pretty strong bad breath and you could only ever smell it if they were so close that they were leaning into you and it didn’t linger in the air. I think the difference is probably due to the different chemical compositions of the air being breathed out.

I took from this that I should try to speak to the side of someone rather directly into their face, even at a distance.

If its coming out of your mouth you will know from peoples reactions. Even people who are trying to be polite and nice about it will react slightly, before they catch themselves.
smelly

Return to treatment