vitamin B 12

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: vitamin B 12

Postby stinky17 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm

it confuse's me aswell :?

why can't everything me black and white this is what makes u smell dont have it! and this is what dosent have loads lol

i just dont want anything that makes me smell thats why i came off the injections :(
stinky17

Re: vitamin B 12

Postby kittycat » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 pm

When I first read about Tmau in 2003 and decided to go on the diet and take probiotics, I started taking Multibionta to provide probiotics, and as a supplement for any vits and minerals I might be missing. As far as I know the odour improved, at least a bit, quite quickly. It contains 40% daily requirement of B12, so with rice milk with added B12 I'm probably ok for that. (It also contains biotin (B7), lack of which causes scaley skin smelly) I think it's best to take a multi-vit., as Vit C helps the stomach to absorb all the supplements. It also keeps, and travels well. Boot's do a similar one but I haven't taken that. To hedge my bets I also take 2 VSL3 before bed. I sometimes wonder if it's like buying 20quids worth of lottery tickets a week....Costs a small fortune but not much more chance of a win :?
I think that B12 might cause us problems by feeding bad bacteria, rather than making choline Claire. I hope you've made that docs appointment :D kcx xx
kittycat

Previous

Return to treatment