Botox

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: Botox

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 am

Hi Sunshine
How is the treatment going with the feet?
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby sunshine » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi s.k
I'm sorry i didn't reply sooner,i only just noticed this here.I tried the surgical spirit and i found it really helped with the feet,but i'm still trying to get the ouder down in general.
Hows things going with you? Have you managed to get some control over this condition yet?
Hope everythings going well.
Take care and have a good weekend
Sunshine x
sunshine

Postby SmellyKelly2 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:16 am

Hi Sunshine
Glad the surgical spirits is helping you.
I am still really struggling with the odour that to many people is unbelivably strong and seems to travel some distance. Mentally, I can live with it, but it still feels also impossible at times.
I am just on another course of antibiotics the met... ones and I am feed up with constant disgusting taste.
Going to go really mad with the probiotics after this. What is so frustrating is never been able to smell one self to know if you ever have any good days.
Hope you have a great weekend.
SK
SmellyKelly2

Postby sunshine » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi s.k,
Sorry to hear your still stuggling with the ouder,its so difficult to get any control over this condition
and those antibiotics make you feel really ill.All we can do is keep trying different things and hopefully find something that makes it more managable,and your right that the worst of it is that we can't smell ourselfs and living on my own i havn't got anyone to ask and the times i have asked people they say they can't smell anything but i know it's still there by others reactions.It can only get beter eh? :lol: If your looking for any probiotics to take after you finished your antibiotics,holland and barret have them on offer at the moment,they're half price
iHope things get beter for you soon
Take care
sunshine x
sunshine

Previous

Return to treatment