copper chlorophyllin

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

copper chlorophyllin

Postby nomad » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi can anyone tell me where in the uk i can buy copper chlorophyllin tablets?
nomad

Re: copper chlorophyllin

Postby Lisa » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Holland and Barratt, or any health food shop.
Lisa

Postby nomad » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks. are they just called copper chlorophyllin or is there another name for them as i cant seem to find any
nomad

Postby smelly » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:29 pm

I think there are many brand names but the ingredient you want to see on the label will be what you mention. It might be put together with other things depending on the brand. But if you go into H&B like Lisa says or a health food shop they will know what you are talkiing about. well, H&B might not, :lol: depends who is serving, but a health food shop where you get all the veggie stuff and wierd vitamin bottles will def kno wwhat it is! Failing that, any online chemist outlet (google name of product and chemist or pharmacy and you'll get loads coming up).
smelly

Postby nomad » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Thanks for the info I googled it and loads came up but non that specifically has copper chlorophyllin as the main ingredient. can any one tell me if Boots Pharmaceuticals Aloe Vera Capsules are any good? They have copper chlorophyllin in them but it does not say how much of it Or can ppl post up links of copper chlorophyllin that they have got

cheers
nomad

Postby kittycat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Nomad, the Chlorophyllin Copper complex I tried was Nullo, and the Chlorophyll was Solaray. I'm pretty sure one of them was on Amazon. They didn't help me I'm afraid, but always worth a try. Good luck with them, kittycatx
kittycat

Return to treatment