Water kefir

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: Water kefir

Postby miles » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi everyone ive never heard of this water kefir be interesting to here if it helps you Kittycat as for the vsl 3s ive been yousing them on and off for over a year now i find there very strong and upset my balance but ive never had the diet right im just finishing a course of vibrox antibiotics which really slow my digestion down i cant wait to go back onto probiotics again
miles

Postby kittycat » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm

The water kefir is looking a bit swampy and I'm not looking forward to the drinking trials! I've been eating the dried figs that I bought to 'feed' it, and can recommend them for speeding up GI transit! ;) kkx
kittycat

Postby kittycat » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi flower, I was interested that you said you're drinking kefir in another post....I'm still drinking it every day, it's quite a nice drink...lightly effervescent. I felt a bit odd at first because I was leaving it to ferment for too long, and then it gets up to 3% alchohol!! and I was drinking a litre in the morning and falling asleep. :? You've probably got your f-i-laws recipe flower, can you post it up when you get a moment? Mine is breeding like mad, if anyone wants any I don't mind sending it. But you have to look after it...if you kill houseplants, don't bother! It's supposedly full of probiotics and good yeast...recommended for candida. It would be good to get feedback from Tmau or cadida sufferers...love kittyx
kittycat

Previous

Return to treatment