pain killers?????

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

pain killers?????

Postby stinky17 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm

what pain killers does every 1 use without gtin odor?
stinky17

Re: pain killers?????

Postby kittycat » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Your question reminded me of one of the last bad reactions I got, since I got the odour more under control. It was Xmas 2009 and I caught a terrible flu on holiday, so was taking cough mix and Ibuprofen for two weeks and was in bed and hardly eating. On the shuttle-bus at Heathrow there were a group of lads and one shouted 'Whose feet are kicking up?' And, of course, they all looked my way :? all the other passengers looked at the floor. :oops: I was too ill to care, but thought it must have been the drugs that caused it, and haven't taken anything since. I got some ibrofen gel and have used that instead, hopeing it wouldn't affect my stomach and liver.
How's the 12hour shift going? Especially that last hour :| Did you try the C ? love kittyx
kittycat

Re: pain killers?????

Postby stinky17 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 am

hi kk, thanks 4 reply :)

sounds like me the day after i took co-codamol i went 2 supermarket n i felf fine n hadent eaten anything 2 set it of so i new it was them cause every 1 was staring disgustidly u know how they do :oops: so since then i darnt take anything thats why i darnt take the anti depressants, so i take it they dont av the same affect??

the reason im asking is an old injury has flared up n im waiting 4 a operation n i told doc i cant av anything with codine in so he gave me tramadol but its got E numbers so darnt av that either im just suffering :( i swear everything comes at once with me! i just want putting in a bag n shaking up lol

anyway i went 2 work last night n the boss met me there 2 tell me how all the staff n residents like me :D so i was chuffed n worked my but off n this morning i only really came in contact with morning staff 2 do hand over 4 about 10 mins n i thought 1of em put there hand on there nose but i told my daughter this morning n she said if she did she could of done it 4 any reason not me so i thought well hey even if i did i was at the end of a 12hr shift im sure people without tmau smell after that sometimes!
stinky17

Return to treatment