antidepressants????????????

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Re: antidepressants????????????

Postby flower » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Stinky17

Just wish you succes with your new job.
Just believe and you will succeed.
You can t lose.
You just can win by this opportunity !

Wish you luck !!!!

Flower
flower

Postby stinky17 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 am

hi flower, thanks 4 that x x
stinky17

Postby stinky17 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 am

thanks kitty! thats what im like b4 i go anywere lol i dont no why cause i never used 2 b n i used 2 smell worse than i do now.....i think im gonna try them monday cause ill b working on my own after that on nights so ill only come in 2 contact with people b4 my shift n after 10mins each way im sure i can cope with that so fingers crossed the work cause i really wanna be like i used 2 b b4 the dreaded tmau.....confident happy bubbly friendly person :D
thanks again x x
stinky17

Postby kittycat » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi stinky
I wiki'd Citalopram and it works in the same way as Prozac, but with P I can take a low dose every other day, but it suggests C hasn't got the same benefit. I hope your doc prescribed the lowest dose, especially with you starting a new job, on nights. Hopefully the tabs will give your nerves a rest for a while anyway.
Sorry to give you advice you haven't asked for (but I will anyway :D ) I worked nights for many years and it's very easy to get 'forgotten' by friends who aren't nocturnal. They don't phone in case you're sleeping, and stop asking you to parties cos you always seem to be working. So you might have to work harder at contacting them. It's easy enough to become a hermit with this affliction at the best of times, and it took me years to get back into mainstream life. I got very lazy at keeping in touch with people, but now realise it added to my isolation and feeling of loneliness...Working with people for 20mins a day sounds bareable tho, hope everything works well for you. Let us know how it goes. Love kittycatx
kittycat

Postby stinky17 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

thanks kk i will keep in touch with them although im only doing 3 a week so not so bad but ive just been told ill be doing a 12 hrs shift n anhour b4 n ahour after is with others so abit well alot nervous lol

kk when was last time some 1 said u smelled whilst on prozac? im still debating or not 2 take them tittering!

thanks claire
stinky17

Postby stinky17 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

kk do u no what e numbers we cant have?
stinky17

Postby kittycat » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Hi stinky, I only know we can't have E322 which is lecithin emulsifier. I'd avoid all E nos anyway.... when you see what they do to kids when they eat coloured sweets :x
As far as I know, Prozac doesn't make me smell, but I think this problem is different for everyone. And that's the trouble, we can never feel completely happy and confident, cos we'll get knocked back down... Your job seems to be working out, and your boss was nice to tell you they all like you. (so they should, you came across as a very genuine person on This.M.) Perhaps when you have your op you could confide in her? Maybe on the basis that an anaesthetic, painkillers and poss antibiotics could re-activate something you've suffered in the past ...and you'd rather people were honest (not many of those left unfortunately) If they thought less of you for that, then there's something wrong with them, and it would take a weight off of your shoulders. Then maybe your nerves would improve and you wouldn't need antidepressants anyway. I hope it all works out ok. love kk :D
kittycat

Postby stinky17 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 am

hi kk cheers 4 replying i wanted 2 know cause i told my doc i cant have co-codamol cause i really stink with it so e gave me tramadol but its got e numbers init so ive been in pain grrrr.......

i rang n spoke 2 dr lachmanns receptinist n she said e said that anti depressants r ok so im gonna take 1st 1 in morning when i get home, i think i need 2 b4 i go mad lol

i might confind in the boss mayb when ive been there a while.

i am a genuine person n i used 2 beable 2 deal with the tmau its just latley its started 2 break me but ive got 4 kids so i cant let it.

takecare kk thanks 4 all the advice x
stinky17

Postby kittycat » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Advice was easy. I should have come over and helped with the ironing! You must have enough to do without 12hr night shifts and being in pain...I hope they all appreciate you. I'll think of you the next time I have the pathetics. Perhaps you suffer with SAD, but in the meantime I hope the pills help. Take care too Claire, love kkx
kittycat

Postby stinky17 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:01 pm

hi,kk well ive taken the first tablet this morning n i dont no if its cause im tierd anyway with 2hrs sleep but i feel reaaly slowww lol but ill stick with it 4 a few days see how i get on....
stinky17

PreviousNext

Return to treatment