Works for me- so far.

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Works for me- so far.

Postby Donnie » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Hello everyone, i dont have smelly sweat, feet or armpits. What i do have is the ability to give off disgusting odours when in stressful situations. This makes work, travel relationships etc. difficult. However, in the last couple of months, have been taking 2 alfalfa tablets 3 times daily. Also taking soloway chlorophyll tablets, 1 tablet 3 times a day. The stink bombs have disappeared so far. I really think it is clearing the toxins out off my blood stream or whatever. These are the quantities ive chosen to take. If you wish to try it thats up to you, all i know is that i havent felt so relaxed in 6 years. All the best for the new year.
Donnie

Re: Works for me- so far.

Postby smelly » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi Donnie

great news of your success. Can you smell these stink bombs or are people telling you aboutthem (or lack of them as it is now you lucky thing!) and what were the smells you gave off (sounds grose but it might help to see if we are all suffering same problem or different causes therefore diffrerent solutions... ;)
smelly

Postby Donnie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi smelly, good to hear from you. My sweat does not have problem odors in terms of feet, underarms etc. If i became stressed and had that adrenaline rush where you feel the hairs on the back of your neck rise, a smell would emanate from me. To this day, im still unsure where its coming from. It was not my anus, and pretty sure it was not my breath. It felt like it was coming from the pores of the whole skin of my upper body. Glands? Anyway, the smell varied from bad to horrific. The smell could resemble rotting meat, really bad crap, fish or a varied mixture of all. (I can picture people reading this and nodding their heads). The smell could fill a room and empty it. Diet only helped in terms of keeping smell from bad to horrific. Mince and garlic was better avoided. My mackerel intake caused smells which probably triggered the december snow due to resulting ozone depreciation. It greatly affected my life and i hope its gone. And i want other people to have the alleviation of work stress that i have. If someone with my symptoms would consider giving this a go it would be interesting.
Donnie

Postby Maisie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:26 am

Hi Donnie

I've just looked up alfalfa on the internet and it says it derives from the same family as peanuts and soyabeans. As we're not supposed to have soya or peanuts, how does it work?

Maisie x
Maisie

Postby Donnie » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Dear maisie, i dont know. May be of the same family, but they will all have many seperate individual properties. Have looked at alfalfa and it has a lot of properties, would take some effort in trial and error to pinpoint what is working. I beleive your condition is different to mine, my heart goes out to you though as i know the psychological effects.
Donnie

Postby flower » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi,

I found VSL#3 in Pharmacy. I am going to try this. It s very expensive but I give it a try.

I also found Chlorophyll tablets in Pharmacy where I live but it is not Nullo or Champex.
Have all Chlorophyll tablets the same working ? or almost the same working ?
I bought only the VSL#3 because I think it is useful.

I want to buy nullo but I can not buy Nullo or Champex where I live, never bought anything on the internet, never used a lot of medication.....

Again, I have my periods and the symptoms are disgusting, I should stay home these days....
I think my collegues must really dislike me these days.....but they don t say anything anymore in public that there is a smell.....they are just tooo kind and tooo silent. I don t want this for whole my life, being so smelling for my collegues....
just showering three times a day today and it doesn t help.

Really hoping medication is going to work....

Flower
flower

Postby flower » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Sorry for being too emotional yesterday. It is only two or three days in a month that the odour is really extreme at the onset on menstruation, I will find out what to do when it happens...The extreme odour is gone today ...

Taking VSL#3 at the moment and dosidoryl (chlorophyll tablets ? , ingredients : lactose, saccharose, chlorophyllincopper, complex (E140), polyethylene glycol 6000, emulgator :polyvinylpolypyrrolidon and antiagglomerant : magnesium stearate.) It is an effective remedy against bad breath. Dosidoryl is based on Chlorophylline and has the ability to completely absorb odours.

Which Chlorophylltablets do you use, D ?

Take care,
Flower
flower

Postby Donnie » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 am

Hello flower, i use solaray chlorophyll which i get on amazon 100mg. The other alfalfa i get from local store but i dont remember the brand. I think they are quite strong. Will forward info when i buy more next week. Not sure which one is working or if it is a joint effort. Will have to try each of them on their own when i get a chance. Scary thought.
Donnie

Postby Jordan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I know this is bumping up an old thread but I received my solaray chlorophyll today so will hopefully be able to give you some feedback in a couple of weeks time. I have tried the charcoal tablets but they dont seem to do anything. As I am only just being refered for TMAU testing I havent really tried any others products.

I got the chlorophyll from ebay as amazon appears to no longer sell it.

I'll try to keep you updated. Just as a question can anybody state categorically that this has improved their symptoms?
Jordan

Postby Jordan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Just as an update to my previous post, even though Ive only been taking these for around a week I have noticed a definate improvement ;)

I get a seaweedy taste in my mouth on the rare occasion but its not overpowering. I'll keep you informed if anything changes ;)
Jordan

Return to treatment