!!!! PERSPIREX !!!! This REALLY works!!!

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

!!!! PERSPIREX !!!! This REALLY works!!!

Postby Sheehan » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:41 pm

It was by accident that I discovered this website, looking for something else. I specifically created an account just to give this message. If you are suffering from body odour specifically pertaining to the armpits, (feet also) try Perspirex!! I'm actually shocked that no mention is made of this so far, even though I haven't gone through the whole website yet. My condition is however related to thyroid, non the less, it stays an embarrasing condition, and I found that perspirex was the answer. It is so strong and effective, that I only use it once every four days. It is GOOD stuff. I hope this message will find some of you well and that it will be the answer to some of you. Good luck guys, don't stop searching for answers. The more you dig, the more interesting things you find along the way, all just a journey of building up knowledge helping others in the end.
Sheehan

Re: !!!! PERSPIREX !!!! This REALLY works!!!

Postby Bastet » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi- thanks 4 sharing! Now that you mentioned thyroid, methabolic processes in our body are related to Thyroid gland. I have suffer from TMAU all my life, but I rebembered that when we moved by the sea, all my symptoms were gone. By that time I wasn't aware of my condition, or why I used to have that smell all the time. We moved to the Caribean right at the beach, and as far as I remebered I had a normal life, no one complained about my odor, I have many long time relationships were many asked my marriage, I have many friends who used to stay at home, and no one complained about my odor, no even other students at class. Then when we moved back to USA, I started with the same odor symptoms which started very mild and sphoradic, after a couple of years my condition worsen, until I was diagnosed with TMAU and started my diet, and supplements. I think it should be a connection between the natural elements by the sea, the metabolism (thyroid), and Iodine or silicea. So yes I was odor free for that many time (years), now my condition is under control but if I don't follow the diet or take some supplements.. OMG! I still have some bad days even under the regular regimen, but I learned how to ride them. I am still doing research about this. I also think that the environment plays a huge part in triggering the symptoms. For example when TMAU sufferers are in a enclose place like a meeting room, class room, or office the odor increased. To me it is because the chemicals in the industrials A/C. Other observations are during stress periods. Before I was diagnosed I can compare my odor to a fish tank were the PH was not in balance, it smell identically. I can say this because I have a fish tank with Oscars, because the Oscars are carnivorous fish, the water PH is easily disturbed, the ammonia levels increased, and then we have that particular strong fecal smell. To balance the PH I use to add buffers to the water like calcium, active charcoal/carbon, iodine, and other essential trace elements. I learned that adding lemon or garlic, also balance the PH and eliminate the odor from the fish tank. Now as part of my own treatment, lime have give me very good results ans so garlic, I used them daily. I also use fulvis acid as trace elements, iodine, and silicea(found in the sand) with no much an strict diet and it have work for me. Also one thing that helps alot is to spray Pureayre directly in the body after a bath, it controls any trace of trimethylamine, specially when I have to undergo seating in a classroom for 1 hour, for a period of 6 hours 3 days a week. Hope this help! Also if you have any comments to add, if you also have live by the sea, let me know how severe were your symptoms. And what type of supplements are giving you the best control besides the regular regime for TMAU sufferers.
Bastet

Postby Bastet » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:40 pm

I will like to add that my diet when I used to live by the sea was high in choline, like lots of shrimps, salt water fish, broccoli, beans, milk, chocolate, and crustaceos like lobsters, I use to eta them almost every day. This is so confusing since I have been diagnosed with TMAU, inherited from my parents, I suffered almost all my life but when I lived by the sea. It is so strange, and that is I am doing research about this. My episodes are medium to severe. I have also noticed that when I stay at the beach for a week or more my odor decreased, even without a restricted diet. Any exaplanation or ideas to why?
Bastet

Postby Sheehan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 pm

wow, I don't think anything can top that! Nicely done with your research so far. My whole life I just dedicated to fighting the battle with the weight, and took kelp supplements, but nothing seemed to be working really. The body odor problem got worse in an office environment when experiencing alot of stress. I have to say, since using perspirex, I have no more issues at all. I feel more comfortable going to the office, cinema's etc, without the worry that I'm gonna smell like vinegar or something. I really recommend this product, awesome stuff. Regarding the thyroid..well, that's a whole other battle by itself.. :/ sigh
Sheehan

Postby lyndsey » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi Sheehan

Thats great about perspirex working for you I also so tried completely took away my odour but unfortunately broke out my skin within a week of using it so had to stop it but it was brilliant. Bastet great info thanx for that have been doing garlic and olive oil on feet and def feel my body detoxing and finally give up on coffee thanx for that was unable to give up morn cup until your posts.

Lyndsey x
lyndsey

Postby idealist » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Yeah I tried Perspirex about 6 years ago and used it every summer for about three years. It is good for under the arms but as Lyndsey said it broke my skin (only when I applied it to my feet).
idealist

Postby jean » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:11 am

hi all, do you no anything that would take away fishy odour from my private part??? :cry:

i would appriciate if you could reply to my question!
jean

DOUCHE

Postby idealist » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi there,

I normally do not like to talk about genitalia. However in America there is a device called a douche (water, vinegar and other components). Google it and see if you can get it sent to the UK, although I don't think it is too healthy. Controlling your diet it the best tip.
idealist

Postby shania12345 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm from the US. I'm not sure if you're familiar with a show called The Doctors(www.thedoctorstv.com) but Dr. Lisa says that the vagina is a self cleaning tool and does not need douching. If you have TMAU,the President of the Trimethylaminuria Foundation in New York recommends Metrogel. I'm not sure if that's available in the UK but in the US, you need to get a prescription from your doctor. There are 2 different Metrogel,one is for Rosacea,that is not the one you want so if you do inquire about it,make sure you get the correct one. Good luck!
shania12345

Return to treatment