Hi

antibiotics, nullo etc. - what works for you?

Moderator: admin

Hi

Postby flower » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

After another sleepless night I have decided what I am going to do...
I will follow the trimethylaminuria odor management protocol from bodyodorsupport group and will follow this all very strictly and after a month or two or three I will do the test again....
When the testresults like me well and I think there is no odour or very minimalised I will go on with my job...
This writing is a healing for me like others maybe doing sport or hobby s for a healing....

When it were bad results, I have to ask it dr Manning or dr Lachmann I suppose the odour is worse and I leave my job for another job;..I am going to do than something with not so much human contact...

Yesterday I had contact with a friend of family about tmau she was very kind and she gives me all links on the internet I could use.
But I have also told it on facebook to a mother of my suns class. she hasn t reacted yet.....I think there are people who don t look anymore at you when they know it, but she have not answered the things that I wrote ....so be careful what to do.....

It s not always good to tell.....I know for sure that there are also a lot of people who really must hate me.....but I think I was naive to believe that everyone is going to be supportive for us. It is not;... A lot of friendships (not the real) are based on a advantage for both .... When we tell it to someone only wants us for the advantage and they see that we are not that perfect and normal and we didn t good for their image they let fall us down;...

Maybe I have a few friendships on this base and I am going not to tell them all not to be hurt to much;...

I see also that I look always what are the others wants from me , what did they expect from me, I let people play with me too much,
I realise that I must be more assertive and don t trust everybady....
I hope that the one the mother of my suns class write me back , but when she gives no answer, I hope this has not too much consequenses; Happy my sun is very social and flexibel and he knows what to do... He knows what to say and to get people around him....He s so social that he could be everybody s friend.....but I dont want him to suffer from talking of other people, but he has alway
flower

Re: Hi

Postby flower » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

The only thing we can do is following the protocol and hoping it all works.....
And not be so naive as I am and telling everybady;....
I really think I must be more assertive and come up for myself.....

I think also that people who get the news and really likes you go also getting upset, especially parents and family and best friends because you are not the one anymore who they thought you are....
It s losing us a little and they must also take the bad things of us;..
there are people who will not do this effort for us....

I have always learnt my children to have respect for another and then you got respect to but it isnt not always and that s why we have not so much confidence as when you get always respect;...
But I learn know there are also kind people but they are rare,;......

I hope this all works out and that the treatment helps..... I am going to eat very less and eat exactly what I may eat and probiotics but I must find out what it really is....

At least we have each other I hope
Flower
flower

Return to treatment